Black Market Coupon Shop Reset/Refresh

Hello Crossfire Community. 

The latest real Change to the 150 and 200 Coupon Weapons in the Black Market in which Evo, Barrett etc where introduced is now over 1 Year ago. I think everyone would appreciate a complete refresh/reset for the perm. 150 & 200 Coupon Weapons, since Coupons are so easy to Farm now a Days and Like i said the last real Change is now over 1 Year ago. I talked to the GMs in Private Tickets and they we're supportitive to my Idea and suggested to Post my Idea in the Forum so Here iam writing this Message to y'all.

If you have Ideas for new Weapons as 150 & 200 Weapons please feel free to admit there Here in this Post and share youre Ideas. I assume everyone got a EVO, Barrett, Kukri or Knifes already so its time for new Weapons!

Since im not a big Fan of the Ultimate Golden Weapons i would Like to see them never again in the Coupon Shop in the Black Market. It still takes some Times to Farm 150 / 200 Coupons so the Reward of Farming them should be a great Weapon which you are proud and Happy to Play Crossfire with.

Plus i would like the GMs to shake up the Coupon Shop every 6 Months so 2x a Year.

BUT OG Weapons should not be touched, ever again. Want an Example? 
AK Silver and M4 Silver for 30k MP. Absolute Disgrace to every Old School Player Like me who bought them back in the Days for 6900 & 8900 Bp each.

Other Examples are: Golden AK47 / M4 Gold / Desert Eagle Gold (!) / M4 Custom / Old Ak 74 which became AK47 / First Edition M16 and so on. Weapons who arent in the Game anymore should not be re-introduced ever.
Its takes the whole ,,Rare" ,,Classic" and ,,OG Player" Feeling/Touch away for People who are playing Crossfire since Day 1.

Please feel free to Share youre Thoughts! 

Comments