Rise of the Molten Menace: February 7th - March 5th

AttentioMercenaries

Prepare for the scorching event that will set the battlefield ablaze — Rise of the Molten Menace! Igniting from February 7th until March 5th, this is your chance to bolster your firepower with the awe-inspiring Noble Molten weapons, concealed within the sizzling Garnet Crate, waiting for you at the Black Market.

Noble Molten Weapons concealed within the sizzling Garnet Crate:

🌋M4A1-S-Noble Molten

🌋Barrett-Kite Demon

🌋Cop.357-Noble Molten

🌋B.Knuckles-Noble Molten

🌋B.C. Axe-Noble Molten

🌋Grenade-Noble Molten

🌋FB-Noble Molten

🌋Smoke-Noble Molten

The Rise of the Molten Menace event invites you to embrace the heat and wield the incredible power of the Noble Molten weapons. Crafted in the heart of the molten forge, these weapons are a testament to the ferocity and power you, as a mercenary, can unleash on the battlefield.

Prepare to dance with the Molten Menace, and may your victories be as fierce as the flames accompanying your ascent. Gear up, mercenaries! The battlefield is about to get molten!

See you in the heat of battle! 🔥🔫🌋

-CrossFire Team 

Comments

• Good luck to all  <3
    Love life you find beautiful

• Hello, is this COP +1 bullet to all pistols?
  • GMs only say new weapon, take zp, take zp. All rooms hackers. Play normal game came hackers. Play ranked, all match came hackers. 11-12 years play the crossfire. But this month very unhappy. Crosfire is die. 1-2 months later play gameonly hacker and bot user. Why take zp? You dont say take zp. Are you banned hackers?

• GMs only say new weapon, take zp, take zp. All rooms hackers. Play normal game came hackers. Play ranked, all match came hackers. 11-12 years play the crossfire. But this month very unhappy. Crosfire is die. 1-2 months later play gameonly hacker and bot user. Why take zp? You dont say take zp. Are you banned hackers?

Hi, as someone who actually plays this game, daily, I can say I haven't came across a hacker in well over a year. More, actually. Stop trying to get attention from the internet.
  • xBhp
    edited March 4

GMs only say new weapon, take zp, take zp. All rooms hackers. Play normal game came hackers. Play ranked, all match came hackers. 11-12 years play the crossfire. But this month very unhappy. Crosfire is die. 1-2 months later play gameonly hacker and bot user. Why take zp? You dont say take zp. Are you banned hackers?

Thanks for the new name dude <3 I tried to use "CrossFireIsDie" but sadly is too long. So i had to go for [CF]IsDie

Hi, as someone who actually plays this game, daily, I can say I haven't came across a hacker in well over a year. More, actually. Stop trying to get attention from the internet.
    lmao if you play this game daily and havent came across a hacker then you must be d**b, I've reported submited videos from ranked games for over 20 videos, all hackers with wall hack and aimbot, and good thing is all of them got banned as I received notification in game, so I dont know what you talking about not seeing one hack in over a year, I think you just too stupid to realize someone is hacking