Suggestion for Uniform Resolution Across In-Game and Lobby in Crossfire

Hey everyone,

I've been a dedicated player of Crossfire and have always appreciated the incredible gaming experience it provides. I wanted to bring up a point about the game's resolution settings that I believe could enhance our overall experience.

In the heat of the action, the game runs beautifully at 1440p, offering stunning clarity and detail. However, I've noticed that when we're back in the lobby, the resolution drops to 1080p. This shift isn't just about the numbers; it noticeably impacts the visual flow and user experience. The change between these two settings can be quite stark.

My suggestion is to streamline the experience by maintaining a consistent 1440p resolution, both in-game and in the lobby. This uniformity would not only smooth out the visual transition but also give the entire game a more polished and cohesive feel.

I realize there might be technical reasons behind the current setup, and I'm curious to hear if others have noticed this or feel the same way. Perhaps it's something the devs might consider for future updates if there's enough interest.

Thanks for reading, and happy gaming!