Aimbottters and waller VIP pay to win hacks all over ranked master+ lobbies

SeKToRz
edited January 16 in CrossFire Barracks
Your anti cheat is not working people are openly aimbotting through walls in ranked at master + how slow is the anti cheat? Do GM's never check tickets yes they don't how is it possible for someone who isn't hiding anything to not be banned the solution is obvious The GM's are more concerned with changing colours on weapons than having a functional game 

Waits for mod to say " just use hack report" oh we do and they still aimbotting away a few days later Gm's dont care I dont care game unistalled

I'm at the point where i would gladly allow crossfire devs to install rootkit anticheat you can generate profit from my user data and i can play cheater free do what valorant does theres no choice anymore.

IGN:Adrenaline

Comments

• For obvious cheaters use on game report option.

GM's can't add or remove items from game as they like , game content is dev job.

Yes GM are doing something using tools they have available on their side BUT exposing what GM are actually working on right now will let also cheaters know about and they will find a way to avoid - this is a main reason why those things are not made public.
    AND game anticheat protection is not on GM side to be changed / updated.

P.S. What other games do or not do is on their side BUT are none free of cheaters.

Gamer since 1997
  • Have the GM's considered AI anticheat i palyed ranked for ten hours today and out of those 30-40 games only 3 didnt have a waller they are everywhere
  • Game is full wallers special in ranked sd mythical rank.
    Gm must do something fast.
     I am very tired and bored to stay in this trash situation.
  • SeKToRz
    edited January 24
    nah im done same people as yesterday in a 5 stack with 5 cheaters today i cant anymore theyre not banning hundredds of reports and see the same people over and over in ranked  RANKED IS ONE GAME MODE THAT SHOULD BE MONITORED !!!
    cant find a single game without cheaters in ranked all day everyday

Game uninstalled 
    back in twenty years when its finally fixed with a solution that came out 5 years ago already