It's time for the comeback of #LEGACY!

Hello everyone,

Today I have a wonderful suggestion for CrossFire West. I propose bringing back all 'LEGACY' Competitive Modes maps and game modes to relive the excitement from the old days. I understand that not everyone may like this suggestion, but I'm confident that many will appreciate the opportunity to experience the nostalgia. I kindly ask for your understanding and supportive comments on this suggestion... It's Time for LEGACY to Return! For the most active and fruitful times in the game!

All LEGACY maps and game modes are listed below!

[LEGACY] CAPTAIN MODE

Epic 1 vs. 1 battles. Join as a group of 5 and face off against your opponents mono e mono! 

Win Conditions
Win each round against your opponents by defeating more of their team members in 1 on 1 battles!

[LEGACY] SUPPRESSION MODE

A new, and much faster Search and Destroy! Each Black List player gets a bomb, and spawns only a few metres from the bomb plant site. The Global Risk must storm their defenses and disarm the bomb before it detonates!

Pier 39

Antarctic Base

[LEGACY] BOMBING MODE

Search & Destroy however both teams can bomb each other's site.

Broken Arrow

[LEGACY] TEAM ESCAPE MODE

Blacklist has been sent out to a desolate town on a top secret mission to eliminate target Kane. They must either kill Kane before he escapes the town, or they must eliminate the entire Global Risk squad protecting him. Can GR wipe out the entire BL team in time, and lead Kane to a safe victory?

Old Town

[LEGACY] SPY MODE

Search & Destroy with a twist: a player from each team will play as a spy and the job of the spy is to eliminate the enemy in secret.

Prague

[LEGACY] MUTANTS VS KNIGHTS

Similar to Hero Mode X, Knights and Armoured Mutants will fight off in this mode.

Desert Fortress

Mysterious Island

Cavern Ruins

[LEGACY] MUTANTS VS GHOSTS

Soldiers are equipped with Ghost equipment avoiding the Mutants, Mutants are trying to convert the Soldiers to their side.

Flooded Zone

Don't be sugar in anyone's cup of tea,
because after the sugar melts, you're done
Life is good.....

Comments