PALESTINES KIK ISRAEL PLAYERS!

Arab Palestinian Racist Players are kicking innocent players they call "ISRAEL" and not only do they stop telling everyone "**** ISRAEL" so if there is an Israeli player in the room he will feel offended, I was in a public S&D room with 34 kils and out of nowhere they started calling me "ISRAEL" and then kikarammed me I really hope that these players are punished accordingly and just to be clear ISRAEL Won the war that's why they are doing this they all deserve to be punished.

Comments

• For insults (or any other bad behaviour) made a game print screen and send a support ticket -> violation report , add the game print screen as zip or rar archive.
    Gamer since 1997
  • I actually also lost a cousin on it.he was at that "Nova" party where 1400 young people were gone.they went to the party 8 friends and 7 were back home all except him...

Anyways,on topic-

I can't really vouch for "being kicked",as I haven't even logged into game last 4 months.I doubt anyone ever disclosed someone's location publicly ,Im on facebook on cf groups and on many discord servers-and never in my life seen even 1 case like "yo everyone listen up,this player is from Israel,kick him and insult him every time you see him in the game".this would just oddly and lame...if you see some random shomo's in the game lobby spam racist stuff then just screenshoot it and report it to support.if in facebook report to facebook if in discord to discrod etc.you and me and everyone can't really do much except than report.