your hexpeterus pieces rewards system is poorly thought out

When you design a game mode, you must think and analyze intelligently how you plan to do it, I have been playing for two months almost 3 hours a day and I have only gotten 10 pieces ifor elimination card 5s, instead I have an overdraft of 174 pieces Onslaugth mode last which I no longer use and have been increasing every day when what should be increasing are the hexpeterus pieces and not the other way around.

Also in the cards boss collection, there is a shortage of parts to obtain m4a1-s meche green and it is impossible to obtain the parts for avoid spas 12 avoid red, in the onslaugth boxes to obtain weapon parts they have not come out either, and I can only obtain a box every month which seems ridiculous to me, I agree that things should be a little difficult but not so much as to be frustrated with their illogical system, also getting 5s cards from the new Mz4 mode is very complicated, I just wish the Next time before making a new game mode, think things through and don't fall into tired and boring games, greetings.

Comments