Search, Destroy, Conquer: November 29th - December 10th

Attention Mercenaries,

Gear up for a fortnight of intense battles with the Search, Destroy, Conquer event, set to unfold from November 29th to December 10th. It's time to prove your mettle as you dive into thrilling rounds on S&D and Ranked S&D, competing for a host of new characters, crates, weapons, and more!

During this event, the battlefield will be your proving ground, and victory will be the key to unlocking a treasure trove of exclusive rewards by playing at least 30 minutes and getting at least 50 kills on Search & Destroy or Ranked Search & Destroy each day to complete challenging objectives. Whether you're a strategic mastermind, a seasoned veteran, or a rising star, there's something for everyone in this action-packed event.

Every player who completes their first daily objective can receive:
  • 5 CFS Festival Crates
  • 3 days Bulletproof Jacket
  • 3 days Bulletproof Helmet
Every player who completes all 3 straight daily objectives can receive:
  • M4A1-S-Subzero Beast (7 days)
  • M200-Subzero Dominator (7 days)
  • Shovel-Subzero Demon (7 days)
  • C4-Camo (7 days)
  • New SWAT Elite (7days)
  • 10 CFS Festival Crates
  • Bulletproof 7 days Package
Every player who completes 8 daily objectives can receive.
Note that this objective doesn't need to be done consecutively.

• AK-47-Combustion Beast (7 days)
  • Kukri-Combustion (7 days)
  • New SWAT-Esports (7 days)
  • C4-Red Dragon (7 days)
  • 30 CFS Festival Crates 
  • Bulletproof 7 days Package

Every player who completes all 12 daily objectives can receive:
  • M4A1-S-Heroic Beast (30 days)
  • Barrett-Heroic Demon (30 days)
  • B.C Axe-Hero (30 days)
  • New LA SWAT-Esports (30 days)
  • C4-Black (30 days)
  • 50 CFS Festival Crates 
  • Bulletproof 30 days Package
Keep track of your progress HERE.

Also, limited contracts on the tournament maps will be available in the November and December Mercenary Pass.

Terms & Conditions
Games must be completed and password rooms don't count.

Mark your calendars for November 29th to December 10th, assemble your squad, and prepare to Search, Destroy, and Conquer. The battleground awaits, and the spoils of victory are yours for the taking.

See you on the frontline, mercenaries, and may your victories be plentiful during this exhilarating event! 🎮🚀
-CrossFire Team

Comments

• OuTLawZ420
    edited November 2023
    Fix 3025_5 Error. Perma and PC ID Ban Hackers. Increase the Chance of winning Perm. Weapons in Crates. Fix the Ping Gap and Hit Connection Issue. At least improve and fix the Game If youre straight up Just melkin the Players for Money, which isnt worth spending for Devs and GMs who dont care about their Game and all These Egyptian Kids fall for it. smh. Ive never saw a legit Online Game which Had this huge amount of Issues but GMs didnt cared lmao. No wonder why NA and EU Players left so now Arabs get melked lmao
  • Fix 3025_5 Error. Perma and PC ID Ban Hackers. Increase the Chance of winning Perm. Weapons in Crates. Fix the Ping Gap and Hit Connection Issue. At least improve and fix the Game If youre straight up Just melkin the Players for Money, which isnt worth spending for Devs and GMs who dont care about their Game and all These Egyptian Kids fall for it. smh. Ive never saw a legit Online Game which Had this huge amount of Issues but GMs didnt cared lmao. No wonder why NA and EU Players left so now Arabs get melked lmao
    Totaly agree i dont play the game anymore due to time, but even when I have time and want to play it.
    Its poinless to play so many hours to collect all the crates from the events and dont win anything.
    The game is broken on so many levels, just dissampointing...
  • Every Weekend underground hackers in ranked s&d. 
    Hit enemy you see blood and the damage you deal  is 0.
    So much time to play for get 5 crates.
    Win rate in crates is very hard to win.
    I will stop playing game anymore if they not fix something of all that.
    Cf west became very boring.
  • Given the current chances of winning weapons from capsules for ZP, let those who came up with this event play it. The odds for ZP are comparable to those for GP. Are there any imbalanced weapons in the ZP capsules that break the game (although it would be easier for you to break the accuracy or accuracy of a weapon than to reduce chances of winning)? I don't understand the reason for the decrease in the chance of capsules for ZP. When you introduced the ability to open 10 capsules for 1 klick, at the same time you reduced chances of winning!!!
  • Just completed the 2nd day of challenges and didn't received the crates. I don't know if this issue occurred to other players but it's not alright.
  • PupaGod said:
    Just completed the 2nd day of challenges and didn't received the crates. I don't know if this issue occurred to other players but it's not alright.
    I also didn't receive rewards for day two and I'm afraid that it is one reward per mission so in total you can only get 95 boxes, because if you do the mission for 1 daily you cannot do it again tomorrow, it won't give you the rewards.
  • 9inSHINE said:
    PupaGod said:
    Just completed the 2nd day of challenges and didn't received the crates. I don't know if this issue occurred to other players but it's not alright.
    I also didn't receive rewards for day two and I'm afraid that it is one reward per mission so in total you can only get 95 boxes, because if you do the mission for 1 daily you cannot do it again tomorrow, it won't give you the rewards.
    I think you are right, it says "Every player who completes their first daily objective can receive:...". I really thought we were going to get 5 boxes every day so that we would get about 125 boxes in total per this event  :(
  • PupaGod said:
    9inSHINE said:
    PupaGod said:
    I think you are right, it says "Every player who completes their first daily objective can receive:...". I really thought we were going to get 5 boxes every day so that we would get about 125 boxes in total per this event  :(
    Same bro... Same... But they can't be too generous I guess, lol
  • I am sure I complated 6th day bur counter didnt worked. now i have -1 day. what will I do!?