From "bugs" from 5 years ago still existing to now even, dead/flying cheat back....

I bought some crates to finally get a m66 legendary on my account (and still i won from zombie mode special reward keys, and after years long tickets that it will be looked into i dont own it official still today, like the declared visual bug i recorded over 4 years ago https://youtu.be/vobU6lXxJzg?t=423) is still existing (the 2 screenshots links upcoming or with other words no fixes about that but the dead corpse cheat and fly cheat are also back where was my last game, but im forbidden to post that in the forum so if anyone interested just write a DM to me and i can send you the replay))).

so honestly a question there are enough player running arround with macros for sneak walk/usp,no recoil and even telling it official when asked they even say they put it up a macro script and feel even "proud" over that, and then you wonder why the player numbers decreasing while only giving new accounts (or better said the ones that get once in a while get banned more benefits for doing it again then rewarding older and legal players, so my question is with this money what is done with it in the last 5 years since i still got within 5 minutes like in my 5 year old recording the same "ghost" winning where it shows i should have won something but i didnt, and today literally in my 2nd normal game besides macro users i saw the first time the dead corpse with aimbot and flying cheat again, he literally flew on Eagly Eye on the hotel bridge just in the air while looking like a dead body, but im forbidden to post the replay here so i can only send it over Dms, but i want to know what is with the money done when that old stuff is even coming back

here the 2 screenshots for the ghost wins, and the link to my old ghost win is upper linked

(that are 3 direct links to the screenshosts of the ghost wins 1 is just to see that the "gold bullet" was in the occasion for a win but i never got a gun from that collection.

Comments

• 1. For each individual problem you need to send a support ticket.

2. As far as i know the ghost win is just a problem on game client side : the moment you click open - on server side the results are already decided and your client only need to comply with results, from over 5000 crates open in last 2 years ( ZP and GP ) i only saw that bug happen once or twice - so is not that easy to be reproduced by devs in order to look into for a permanent solution.

3. Cheaters and cheat type will always find ways to came back from time to time, happen for all online games.
    No one else can use your savegames so you need to report them ( or in case of obvious cheats as those decribed above -> in game report option will also work ), as for macro usage -> can only be reported with a savegame attached on a hack report ticket.
    *Proper fill a hack report ticket ( as complete correct round number and time from savegame + provide a short and good description in message details ) -> higher chances to be proper solved and faster then reports that contain invalid details.

4. On money aspect: no one know , is no a public info.

Gamer since 1997
  • Quake444
    edited November 2023
    1. For each individual problem you need to send a support ticket.

2. As far as i know the ghost win is just a problem on game client side : the moment you click open - on server side the results are already decided and your client only need to comply with results, from over 5000 crates open in last 2 years ( ZP and GP ) i only saw that bug happen once or twice - so is not that easy to be reproduced by devs in order to look into for a permanent solution.

3. Cheaters and cheat type will always find ways to came back from time to time, happen for all online games.
    No one else can use your savegames so you need to report them ( or in case of obvious cheats as those decribed above -> in game report option will also work ), as for macro usage -> can only be reported with a savegame attached on a hack report ticket.
    *Proper fill a hack report ticket ( as complete correct round number and time from savegame + provide a short and good description in message details ) -> higher chances to be proper solved and faster then reports that contain invalid details.

to 2.

it would lovely toi know then a resolution for that so it dont happens, and it cant be my system or internet speed since 30MB/s should be enough to open some crates and my system is over the recommended specifications in general, and i posted that video 5 years ago and it still happens, so it would be lovely to get a resolution from anyone where knows to fix it. and i dont buy much crates since i was never lucky from zp crates back then to win much gp out and for some gp guns i wasted every gp i earned had and wasted all my gp so i cant redo that myself since i didnt know even how, i just opend crates and saw it happen and that 2 times were literally arround 5 minutes max between in diffrence of happening, thats all i can say

to3.
    yeah that cheat can come back at sometime, but im not talking about a simple aimbot or seeing through walls, its flying combined with the death one (dont know how its called "officially"), and that guy i couldnt report ingame in time since he used them in the last round and when he flew on eagleeye as a terrorist over the bridge on hotel up he instantly headshoted the whole team across the map, i could open the ingame report window and then the game was finished.

to macro users i report via ingame system since it was declared that its illegal to use them and like other cheats are 3rd party software to give you a benefit like a aimbot, so i use the ingame system to report them, but they get so comfortable ingame and dont even hide it, that wasnt the first one where said proudly that they use it openly in the ingame global chat, in my opinion it should punished harder when people use that if they start to openly/proudly they use them.

and even in ranked matches its even worse with that even on gold rank they run arround frequently with that sneak walking macro, usp fast firing macro etc., but good for me i just need in ranked to do 5 games to get a rank since i just want the m4 stealth, since i dont understand how to actually you can get that butterfly knife from there.

If i turn off names on the replay to see i will record it and post that clip, but then you can see what i mean that wasnt a small cheat coming back, thats is a big one or better said 2 big ones and i think there will be other bigger ones coming up aswell then if they found a way to resurrect them and find open gaps in the systems.

They are sent in. But it doesn't help much because most of bug tickets are addressed by the infamous in the community GM who is really not good.
    I already made a ticket about criticizing his work aswell. Seems it lead to nothing.
    Bugs are being reported, explained to the smallest detail, and the reply is either "well it's on your end, everything here is fine" or "send us a Youtube video.
    And the person in question who is responsible for the tickets has big issues with reading comprehension.
    I make a report, he tells me to give him replay from a mode that has none.
    I report a bug, i get a reply that it doesn't exist.
    I report issues with connections and screenshot the error messages, I get told everything is fine. Then why do I get errors?

There are 10 year old bugs that noone cares about.
    Be it space TDM hp loss or clipping and getting 24_16 in laboratory through the fences. These things are well known, people report them, but noone cares or just fails to forward them.

All we get is new vvips and reskins without vvip features every month.

They are sent in. But it doesn't help much because most of bug tickets are addressed by the infamous in the community GM who is really not good.
    I already made a ticket about criticizing his work aswell. Seems it lead to nothing.
    Bugs are being reported, explained to the smallest detail, and the reply is either "well it's on your end, everything here is fine" or "send us a Youtube video.
    And the person in question who is responsible for the tickets has big issues with reading comprehension.
    I report issues with connections and screenshot the error messages, I get told everything is fine. Then why do I get errors?

Be it space TDM hp loss or clipping and getting 24_16 in laboratory through the fences. These things are well known, people report them, but noone cares or just fails to forward them.

well i did a ticket since i just for fun looked through my cf profile and saw that i got from legendary crate the last missing guns for thw hole collection the m66 and i won the m4 xs legendary too, but io reported in 2019 over a ticket that theres a bug, i wont from the zm2 it was i believe? ( where you can use at the end of the game the special reward key and i wont out from there a mg3 legendary dragon, i have it still today in my inventory and it gets even shown on my profile inventory on the website, i got told that they will do an investigation and will lead it towards the right  section so it will be fixed and that was in 2019.

when i looked through my profile and saw i have all guns in my inventory from that collection, it still shows that  i dont own the mg3 legendary dragon even though i own it permanent, i opend another ticket some days ago, got a response like in 2019 that "it will be investigated and lead to the appartment where is there to look into and fix it", i replied yesterday back and asked on what a estimated time date were talking here since i did this in 2019 already and the bug still is there and attatched the screenshots from the old ticket into the new one and now i wait for an answer, since i wont buy any legendary crates to try to win another mg3 out of it just that it got recognized, since i won it with the way much rarer special reward keys, and its like if i would won it like through a crate, be given out free or traded in for coupons its a legit way to get it and own a gun, but looks like there have so few actually won something with that keys it never got fixed at all, and im just now wondering what the answer to my question is with the estimated date where they fix it.

I got today a response in that ticket easy said they cant tell not even a estimated guess on how long it will take to fix it, so maybe 4 years more again i can write a ticket with the same result and why i dont write any tickets anymore in general.
  • Quake444
    edited December 2023

well when wrote this here public, they was able to fix it within 10 days what they had before of over 1400 days time, and all of a sudden its now fixed, so write public about it seems to help, since all of a sudden what in over 4years they couldnt do with a not recognized won gun, got fixed now within 10 days, so public writing seems to help instead to make tickets since between over 1400 days to fix it and now 10 days and between was response time is a hell of a gap, just record anything via screenshots, but it can boost it then and you have a backup, i got now a namecard i wont use, but its the principle in general waiting for 4 years geting same response and writing it here and now it changed the time and a literally fix from over 1400 days to under 10 days, so document for yourself and write threads seems to help.

ps. next ones are the ghost wins and the error code 3025 that appeared for some times for some players, but not even a code list is aviable to see what should be a problem.
  • Quake444
    edited December 2023

sry have to qoute you again on aolder thing, but i logged in back and that was what i saw, so no own errors is the problem like the ghoist wins, otherswise i want my 13k  coupons added to my account by opening 1 gp crate, but yeah youre the midlle man between caught up, it isnt server sided since the systeam can bug out so easy, so either if its only on my side the gp ak i want beside ghost wins that cann only heppen to me or want the 13k coupons xD, thats what i talked even about likey the collection over and over, what could be fiexed easy would be thrown under the carpet in hope no one will remember it can instead of 4 years waiting get be done in under 10 days, thats far from customer support in general in general

• @Quake444
    1. Those problems you need to send to support in a ticket -> only support can poke "again" dev team to adress those problems.
    2. If you let temporary items to expire on BM storage -  will bug cupons and you need to restart game ( idk if is easy or not to be fixed ) - BUT to avoid this bug just don't let temporary items to expire on BM wins storage -> disassemble what can be disassembled and transfer the rest to storage.
    Gamer since 1997
  • @Quake444
    1. Those problems you need to send to support in a ticket -> only support can poke "again" dev team to adress those problems.
    2. If you let temporary items to expire on BM storage -  will bug cupons and you need to restart game ( idk if is easy or not to be fixed ) - BUT to avoid this bug just don't let temporary items to expire on BM wins storage -> disassemble what can be disassembled and transfer the rest to storage.
    well what should i do with temporary stuff im not interested in and cant delete or make into coupons itself since what im not interested in i dont want garbage my storage full, so my only chance is to let the timer run out, and when this system cant even handle that and gives me 13k coupons i want that since its not my mistake/company im just a user/player where opend crates and that own system bug came up and i dont get a monthly salary from this company, but shows on how unstable this is in general.

and other thing is like we had several times the "discussion" over with support tickets, if i would be alowed or you can get it in i can show you what i made fun of wrote the same thing in a 4 year old ticket, to get a easy thing fixed, i did the ticket again, got same response just mocked that i then will need to do the same 4 years later and then the bug where couldnt be fixed in 4 years was done/fixed in 10 days, so what is that would be my question, desinterest in the playerbase, dont have any staff to do anything etc.??. 

i should do for everything a ticket in when the same bug was for over 4 years, first when i wrote in here for others to see my answers it could get done within 10 days now?? so what changed (like i said if you have the higher chance to get an allowence i screenshoted everything, for a other reason but i could post it just to show you and others why i rather pause that game for rather half a year in general then to make a ticket, since theres easier things could be done/fixed, but unless you make fun of it and wait years from over 1k days it can dwon to 10 days and suddenly it got fixed itself, but yeah i saved the screenshots for a other reason, if you want to see them i dont have a problem you have literally a better chance to get an allowance if i have a guarantee you can see them, but why whenevery you wrote "make a ticket" i made a fun of, since it wont change unless you edge run and make fun of it in general)
  • [MOD]ShadowRo
    edited December 2023
    1. No one will give you any cupons that normally not even exist, max limit is 200 - and even on normal ways, as when opening crates, when you exceed 200 - cupons are lost if you continue opening crates and not use cupons

2. Any game bug is on dev. side to fix - so maybe this visual bug of temporary dismantled items that give you virtual cupons - i think is not on top list to be fixed while other more important bugs need attention asap ( again, this is just a presumption as we don't have any info from dev side as on what are working or how bugs sorted to be fixed )

3. I don't handle tickets, can't fix any game bug ( as not even GM can because are not on their side to fix game bugs ) -> all those info you have belong to support tickets, yes sending tickets help support to put more pressure on devs to pay attention to a certain bug ( Imagine you are the only one who report the visual cupon bug - and devs may think : ok , is only one player affected, then is not top priority ).
    Gamer since 1997
  • 1. No one will give you any cupons that normally not even exist, max limit is 200 - and even on normal ways, as when opening crates, when you exceed 200 - cupons are lost if you continue opening crates and not use cupons

2. Any game bug is on dev. side to fix - so maybe this visual bug of temporary dismantled items that give you virtual cupons - i think is not on top list to be fixed while other more important bugs need attention asap ( again, this is just a presumption as we don't have any info from dev side as on what are working or how bugs sorted to be fixed )

3. I don't handle tickets, can't fix any game bug ( as not even GM can because are not on their side to fix game bugs ) -> all those info you have belong to support tickets, yes sending tickets help support to put more pressure on devs to pay attention to a certain bug ( Imagine you are the only one who report the visual cupon bug - and devs may think : ok , is only one player affected, then is not top priority ).
    to the:

1. i know that that was just one of old bugs still happening today and thats just 1 of few occasions of variety of old bugs.

to2 to3. like said before why should i bother with support tickets, i did a ticket 5 over 1.4k days ago got some answer that it will be looked into it, now i did won the last gun and the same bug did blocked me from getting a collection, so i did again a support ticket and still my question is besided to make fun of that what couldnt be done in the first support ticket in over 1.4k days what changed to now when it could be done in under 10 days besided making fun of that? thats to just one of that points so why are that old things still active happening?. 

and btw. in my 2nd ticket years later i got the same response like in the years old but like i said i i wouldnt get banned i could post it, i dont need to show any names but to literally useless that tickets are in cases of actuall a fix itself, since in the second ticket after getting a copy response again i made fun of on how long i even waited it out already it could be done in 1/100th the time i waited, the only diffrence was i made fun of that on how much a customer should wait for a fix for anything and with 1/100 time i was very generous on the scale. 

so literally if players could post without the GMs names the tickets it would fix more then before, when you expect as a company to fix simple things for years and then it can be done so fast im sorry but i can only make just fun of that. and yeah in what i created theres still so many "player affected bugs" like on me where i got when even logging in get same error code like i wrote before, but i wont wait 4 years more before i can see a gneral error list or be getting told its on my end since 3tb of games behave well only cf after a patch switched to that error, and after the 10th time in a few years of reinstalling i want a answer at all and i wasnt even the only one reporting that error.