Disable player-teammate collision in all Mutation Modes, not just in Mutation Escape.

Hello!
I hope this finds you well.

This may have been suggested before, but I'll be suggesting it again as I was told by the Support Team:
As you can see my suggestion is:
Disable player-teammate collision in all Mutation Modes, not just in Mutation Escape.

I'd like to suggest tothe support an issue I have been going through in the Mutation modes, and especially HMX, which is obviously, player collision. However, In escape mode, player collision among teammates is disabled so it is way easier to walk around the map without getting blocked.

When trying to reach a location in a map with a mode that's not Mutation Escape, players find it quite difficult to do so, so why not think of implementing an idea where if you get near a teammate, the teammate disappears a little so the player sees more clearly (Exactly just like mutation escape, but not completely invisible). On top of that, can walk through that player so they do not get blocked when a mutation arrives and tries to escape.

From my experience of playing CrossFire for years, I have struggled playing Mutation modes trying to reach an area but getting blocked midway, or trying to escape a mutation upon arrival but I get blocked so I get infected the first.

I personally do not see any side effects or disadvantages of implementing this, and I really hope this gets considered by the development team. Please reply to my suggestion letting me know what the support thinks regarding it.

Thank you so much for reading this, and I hope for a positive reply.

Comments