Enhancing Deposits

gkvxdd
edited September 2023 in Suggestions
Hello, I hope you're doing well. Today, I wanted to share our recommendation for 'Enhancing Deposits.'

I propose an idea to purchase a VIP Package priced at 285,000 ZP within the game through a single deposit. The reason behind this is that the most expensive item in the game should ideally match the highest selling price on the deposit site. Currently, the deposit site offers only 100,000 ZP. Instead, offering 180,000 ZP with a +50% bonus, totaling 270,000 ZP, would be much more appealing. The aim of this suggestion is to make players even happier. While the monthly +50% bonus is nice, this proposal could make it even more enticing.

Z8Games Points (ZP)

Z8Games Points, or 'ZPoints' (ZP), is the digital currency integrated into the Z8Games portal. You can use ZP to purchase various valuable items and accessories from any of the Z8Games titles. These items can range from clothing and accessories that your character can use to functional items that enhance your character's abilities. Buying ZP is the perfect way to enhance your experience with Z8Games' games. Z8Games Points (ZP) have no real-life value and can only be used for digital item purchases available through Z8Games.
Don't be sugar in anyone's cup of tea,
because after the sugar melts, you're done
Life is good.....