Above And Below: September 28th - October 27th

Attention Mercenaries,

As long as humans have recorded history, we have asked ourselves if there is something greater than us. Something more to the universe we live in. Something above, and something below. We don't have those answers for you, but we can assure you that there are prizes greater than you've ever seen. More rewards than we've ever handed out. And a grand prize that is bigger than any other Above and Below!

From September 28th to October 27th, conquer the battlefield here in this realm to ascend your way into the next and go down in the history books as a legend! Complete your task every day to build up rewards unlike ever before:

•   Achieve 50 Kills on Search & Destroy or Ranked Search & Destroy
  •  Play 30 Minutes on Search & Destroy or Ranked Search & Destroy

The first time you achieve this mission, you'll get an earthly reward package of:
  •  Select Reward Crate: Select 1 3-Day Temporary VIP Weapon
  •  5 Noble Gold Crates
  •  Bulletproof Vest & Helmet 3 Days

Complete your task 3 consecutive days in a row and you'll take home a towering package of:
  •  3 Select Reward Crates: Select 1 3-Day Temporary VIP Weapon (You can pick a different weapon, or extend the one from the first package!)
  •  10 Noble Gold Crates
  •  Bulletproof Vest & Helmet 3 Days

Complete your task on any 7 days to take home a sky-high package of:
  •  M4A1-S-Molten Beast 7 Days
  •  Cop.357-Molten Beast 7 Days
  •  B.C. Axe-Molten Beast 7 Days
  •  Grenade-Molten Beast 7 Days
  •  10 Noble Gold Crates
  •  Bulletproof Vest & Helmet 7 Days

Are you truly out of this world? If so, complete your task on any 14 days during the event period, and receive:
  •  AK-47 Beast 30 Days
  •  M4A1-S-Iron Beast 30 Days
  •  AWM-Infernal Dragon 30 Days
  •  30 Noble Gold Crates
  •  Bulletproof Vest & Helmet 30 Days
  •  One entry into the Above & Below Raffle
Track your progress HERE!

NOTE: Passworded rooms DO NOT COUNT! Games must be completed to count. Massive S&D and Ghost S&D DO COUNT!

As with all realms, there must stand a figure who acts as the embodiment of power to represent it. At the end of this event, 3 lucky Mercenaries who have completed their 14-Day task will be chosen at random* to receive the ULTIMATE reward packages.

The player chosen as the Beast of Below will stand watch over the lower realm, and will receive the following package to help them in their duties:
  •  Seraphina - Permanent
  •  M4A1-S-Demon Permanent
  •  Barrett-Demon Permanent
  •  Bulletproof Vest & Helmet Permanent
  •  Bags 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 Permanent
  •  2nd Bag Set Expansion
  •  Below Namecard & Spray

The player chosen as the Avatar of Above will stand watch over the heavens, and will receive the following package to help them in their duties:
  •  Seraphina - Permanent
  •  M4A1-S-Angel Permanent
  •  Barrett-Angel Permanent
  •  2nd Bag Set Expansion
  •  Above Namecard & Spray

The player chosen as the Bearer of Balance will stand watch over all realms in their entirety, and will receive the Grand Prize package of:
  • Seraphina - Permanent
  •  M4A1-S-Angel Permanent
  •  Barrett-Angel Permanent
  •  M4A1-S-Demon Permanent
  •  Barrett-Demon Permanent
  •  2nd Bag Set Expansion
  •  Above & Below Namecard & Spray

When it comes to the universe as a whole, where will you stand, Mercenary?

-CrossFire Team

*NOTE: Raffle winners will be chosen after the event period has ended. To qualify for the raffle, accounts must be in good standing without previous infractions and must be older than 6 months. Z8Games reserves the right to disqualify any account as deemed necessary.

Congratulations to the Grand Prize Winners!

Bearer of Balance: [CA]FearLesS
Beast of Below: Slimani

Comments

• man that's sad for everyone...

you know it's too much to us, but someone would do it anyway.

good luck lads.
  • ''Accounts must be in good standing without previous infractions''

Does this mean if anyone has been banned before they will not participate?
  • Well this seems right to me. I hope to be chosen as one of the three winners

• and those who were banned for several days for chatting, they will not be able to participate?
  • It makes me happy to see that Crossfire is doing a fantastic job enriching the gaming
    experience with such events, and I hope to see these kinds of events happening more frequently.
    Don't be sugar in anyone's cup of tea,
    because after the sugar melts, you're done
    Life is good.....
  • Good event, but it would have been nice to give every player in the game a permanent weapon, a maximum of one weapon
  • Good event,great rewards. Although only three people can get rewards, everyone has a chance. I hope everyone will support crossfire!! Best game ever 😊

• Quake444
    edited September 2023
    so a fast question i should endoure several hours of pain in ranked to get some crates where most of them are reskins (dont worry this years halloween isnt a diffrence (and they can only delete my comment if they literally do the same i saw weeks ago and in this version would be the same so if they delete it it shows only what others can see for weeks now)).

Back to the topic i should play "ranked" with accounts that have 0.5 or lover K/D ratio but using macro scripts and even cheat programms to get some crates as a normal player?? sorry but for me not the last time i played regular S&D there i had someone using a macro script for sneak walk and USP pistol alone and he even complainted to kick others because he couldnt kill them while using 3rd parts software macros alone, and with ranked its literally worse and im not even diamond+  area i just did gold (the 5 games to get some points and for me the last item that interests me) but even there are some accounts even so stupid that if ingame i can take a screenshot and look after the game their stats up, and if they have a K/D of 0.5 but b hop instant headshot in ranked everyone it shouldnt be my concern in general but a general report system silently running in the first place, but i just wait until in ranked instead to fight the cheaters like now you cant when you look other accounts up creations date that has been gone since several updates, the general options to search the real names up since when in ranked you can take a screenshot and search the accounts up and you can compare it on how their general stats are and how they in a other mode "ace" every round. What i said now will probably only take the option out to confirm for every own player instead to solve a problem but im just tired of it, since instead a faster checking of it the normal players hould face such stuff and my last example was someone with sneak walk and USp macro running arround, and when he got killed with that he complained that others should be kicked, im gonna look back in 1 week if any cared to look into the 4 reports i did to him to at least save some regular player or not.

ps sry not to finish it here so dont expect in ranked even at gold rank any better when what i wrote was a random S&D game the others (ranked) is far worse in general but i would love to see any GM/mod etc. do a livestream for some days in this mode in general, since alone fresh made accounts gets more then veterans, and where i ask myself where the 12 billions "honorable soldiers" accounts are now, since every channel decreased half from 10 channels to 4-5, the only thing "hiding" it is a banner for the "events"
  • [MOD]ShadowRo
    edited September 2023
    @Quake444

1. Not only ranked, you can play SD on public rooms, alsong with Massive S&D and Ghost S&D 
    2. Breaking game rules will end with account banned - to report macro usage you should save game and send a hack report on website.
    3. A good strategy is to play with more of your friends in same room instead of random join public rooms alone, this way you can avoid unfair kick and report / kick  cheaters.

Channel number was decreased from 10 to 5 BUT every channel max room number increased.

Gamer since 1997
  • if i do 30/30 days do i get a bigger chance in the raffle? :D 
  • Quake444
    edited September 2023
    @Quake444

1. Not only ranked, you can play SD on public rooms, alsong with Massive S&D and Ghost S&D 
    2. Breaking game rules will end with account banned - to report macro usage you should save game and send a hack report on website.
    3. A good strategy is to play with more of your friends in same room instead of random join public rooms alone, this way you can avoid unfair kick and report / kick  cheaters.

Channel number was decreased from 10 to 5 BUT every channel max room number increased.

so this whole post of the Gms is wrong with "
    •   Achieve 50 Kills on Search & Destroy or Ranked Search & Destroy
    •  Play 30 Minutes on Search & Destroy or Ranked Search & Destroy"
    where it says ranked personally and even when i write it continue to write in color i wont care in general since when using macro programms is seems illegal i cant use the direct report system and should waste more of my lifetime in general with creating a ticket/uploading etc. so how cant there be a more efficient option??.

even in random games (not ranked) why isnt there a automated system itself that gets users banned itself when in normal/random mode cant hold their years old K/ds itself but in some games all of a sudden turn into "ESL" pro gamers, and i even had some of that players where then meant "i want to show you dont need vip guns to be good (while they used it itself, and even posted me other last rank farmed accounts where literally couldnt barerly hold a 1.0 ratio on K/D even with that and when asked about when they prasie about a farmed rank and cant hold a K/D when they are so "pro  ESL" players themselves they turn silent)

and still i can tell you the reason my clan did die out back then, it was the old "anti cheat" system when a patch dropped 2 minutes later where already flying arround/going under the map etc. and to this "anti cheat" it didnt changed much, since it cant even recognize macro scripts where a USP pistol has a higher rate of fire then a gatling gun, and you think i will advert other people to endure this before a solution?, if someone with a 0.6 K/D or even lower runs alone in random games arround and instant headshots everything, even his allies (since the aimbot locks onto it) or just even accounts that are in top 100 ranked and in random games cant even get 1 kill since they just get selled off still today, i wont support that like z8games that support this system with "first buyers" and depending if you know someone of that region to get even more ZP out for a break of the own regional price i wont support it, since the only thing i got was a kukri proto for abbandon the game for a longer time like most, otherwise where are the 12.000.000 "honorable soldier" accounts today? such 3rd programm users get favoured more then legit ones, and for me honestly to touch the game when im drunk it dropped my K/D itself but at least i dont break myself any bones or Computers anymore to even have a equal game itself. All i want still today know is a information on how to decrease my internet speed for Crossfire so i can get back up to a 60 Ping back again (BTW that error code from months ago still appears for me and when i wrote the ending number 3 instead of 5 (from my mind) still occurs, and yet i dont reeinstall this game at least 3 time a year when not even a list could be here in the forum of what error code means what, but thats back to the point of only touching the game drunk itself so yeah, like i said before if the same company only gets the licence for the HD version i will skip or order myself a mobile phone card from asia to play rather with a high ping itself then to "hope" it will get better since it wont and i know even what this halloween patch will get bought like the last years, and this isnt a spoiler for others but just to say its so easy to see what coming and unless reskins are your thing you will be disappointed (i know this comment can be deleted but only if they do literally the same otherwise it wouldnt be a "spoiler" but smilegate havent disappointed the last 7 years itself for doind that i can see even before a post is here whats comming and this comment deleted since i didnt even said what will come  just alone reskins alone will appear if they dont do something on their own, just buy another patch from a diffrent version in general, but that would be back to why i wont bait other players to play with me as a squad etc. if not even the admins cant handle that problems for several years, and that i can say even for over 5 years now with alone MM/HM mode, where kick voting got disabled, instead to punish the players abusing it to disable it completly and they could probably to this day can farm in hero mode or hero mode X alone with 3rd programm use gp/EP/EP etc. 

ps. sry forget to say something about channels itself, if theres still only 1 server full the whole time with "increased max rooms" i cant see much on 1 server where showed full its still mostly 3 channels max full, the players itself is decreasing otherwise the 12 millions ribbons players would still play today, but that is the consequence of focusing on the way off end, and like even here to abanndon the forum switch to discord, and someone can post a scam link where was online for 3+ weeks online before it got banned (and that i observed to just to see if anything would happen here from the administration itself) 
  • 1. Honorable ribbon is manually removed by GM in case of an infraction BUT for banned accounts GM's usually don't bother anymore to remove the HSR because won't made any difference for the account user - the account is banned anyway.

2. For the moment there is no other way to report macro users outside classic report on website with a savegame attached, the ingame report options is just not designed for this aspect (idk why, or maybe because is still need a human review of the savegame).

3. In regard with game latency - stay with support tickets, sometime is possible for support made some server side adjustment, but if is something along the internet route from server ISP to your region and your local ISP - this aspect usually is out of z8 control (z8 can't force each ISP to route connections in a certain way).

P.S. Messing different problems in same answer just made more difficult to receive a proper answer, as a recommendation for the future  : each topic with own related problems / answers on the topic, if you have different problems then use different topics and will be more easy to receive answers also to track problems.
    Gamer since 1997
  • 1. Honorable ribbon is manually removed by GM in case of an infraction BUT for banned accounts GM's usually don't bother anymore to remove the HSR because won't made any difference for the account user - the account is banned anyway.

2. For the moment there is no other way to report macro users outside classic report on website with a savegame attached, the ingame report options is just not designed for this aspect (idk why, or maybe because is still need a human review of the savegame).

3. In regard with game latency - stay with support tickets, sometime is possible for support made some server side adjustment, but if is something along the internet route from server ISP to your region and your local ISP - this aspect usually is out of z8 control (z8 can't force each ISP to route connections in a certain way).

P.S. Messing different problems in same answer just made more difficult to receive a proper answer, as a recommendation for the future  : each topic with own related problems / answers on the topic, if you have different problems then use different topics and will be more easy to receive answers also to track problems.
    1. that was mostly meant on the general players itself but if you know the adminstration dont even care to even remove that alone when a account is perma banned you know more then a regular user since we can only see over 12 million accounts with that and the server/channel decreased itself since still only at best 3 channels are full on 2-4 servers at all.

2. if there isnt a option beside wasting my literally lifetime to waste when i use ingame report system alone for macro/3rd party software (and when it then even will get ignored using that to literally report a cheater i wont waste my lifetime that is limited in the first place then to add a option in the ingame report system for "rd party software" and i couldnt even care less since within 10 minutes i dropped 2 times because of my heart and why i write this with lifetime, every second is for me more worth then a company abanndon their own plattforms or needing months/years to change, there i rather enjoy every second that gives myself any joy beside to get a copy/paste answer and no results (and you cant even when i wrote it back then here the last play day over searching a account you cant see it anymore when a reported user last played so yeah my limited time is more worth then that or even "bait" others to play with me ranked for some crates and encounter cheaters)).

With game latency its nothing new 10 years ago i had a 60 ping knife games was my most fun mode beside mutation mode, once i got  a cheap internet connection here and had a under 25 ping CF is the only game i regret to have a lower ping, and that you can see in this modes itself since most time alone in knife mode top score players are with over 100 ping up to 300 that can "absorb" a heavy hit and before you can see any animation youre dead already, like last time i tried that mode i died like before, before the enemy started the knife animation i was already dead and i could see with the killcam to watch the end of the animation, so if anyone knows how i can limit my Internet usage/% for the programm itself let me know so i can try out to get back to a 60-70 ping itself, since the "behind walls kills/delays" is a long time issue and never really fixed.

I wrote this text with experience here in 13 years of this game itself, but even why i would rather buy over ebay a asia phone card to rather play the HD version of CF from a other developer/Company itself then to "hope" that smilegate itself would change anything like it now runs in this version down to "change" in the HD version, it will end in the same way, and like i said i can confirm it for me alone with the halloween guns upcoming, but for that i can only be banned if they really gonna do that, reskins over reskins, random patches from other versions get bought that create more bugs itself then to hire a programmer that could fix the problems itself (thats easy in my words said, and even with never honor the a veteran account that kept the game alive but make a pile for new farm accounts benefit events (thats why i noted the ribbon and player accounts in general, the wrong side gets "boosted" but thats just gonna worse if they gonna go this path and yeah for that i can be called a "fortune teller"))
  • for me its just funny how any actuall pint there stops any response, and just one is the macro ones, it gets now called out illegal, but not any company worker itself checks it, no easier option to report it then waste 10 minutes per user itself to report it over the old "mode" and then you should brind/bait others into that, and yes like i said in 13 years thats just 1 point in general so i dont wonder why all server channels reduced half, why 12 millions players alone by 1 ribbon arent there today, for me in easy words said its dying out simply alone years ago needed to boost alone "1 minute created accounts that pay in" then any older account itself, but yeah i encountered it now several times like that that i as a normal player should do more then any stuff etc. and then no wonder why it only it will repeat itself and i wish that i get a allowence to sell my old account legally, it would benefit that company to someone wheres willingly to invest further and i could get a break of my money in 13 years back in general (others do that in the back anyways, i just wait for the company allowance in general to do it)

• 1. Not only ranked, you can play SD on public rooms, alsong with Massive S&D and Ghost S&D 

• nice event  I hope to be chosen as one of the three winners:))

• Have the raffle results been announced?
    I would like to know that aswell but probably not yet.
  • Any details where we can se the raffle?

I am start to get really frustrated about this way of not getting to many details. We play for this events and nobody gets back to give answers.

• Event end on friday 11:59 PM server time, support and GM are no more in the office until monday 09:00 AM server time.
    So we have to have patinence, will be announced as soon as winners are decided.
    Gamer since 1997
  • You're not wrong, Shadow, but if you finish an event on a day that isn't during the week you should at least get the winners anyway. Or end on a date that is not on a weekend day.
  • [MOD]ShadowRo
    edited October 2023
    Ok, obviously I wasn't that clear: the event ended 6 hours later after the GM's working time ended / they weren't in the building for 6 hours when the event ended.

Determining the winners takes time: each possible winner drawn must be checked if he qualifies from the perspective of the last requirement, otherwise another winner is drawn and checked, if he is validated then he moves on to the next one. This process that can take a few minutes to a few hours in the worst case, if there are many draws that do not pass the last requirement, and no one stays 6-7 hours overtime voluntarily - AND from weekend time.

p.s. Even if 99% of the participants finished the event long before the end, the winners cannot be determined before the official closing of the event.

Have patience ... we will have the results as soon as possible.
    Gamer since 1997
  • [GM]Celestine
    edited October 2023
    Congratulations to the Grand Prize Winners!

All rewards have been already given.
  • Congratulations to the Grand Prize Winners!

Most rewards have been already given - we just need to prepare an option to provide the second bag set.
    [CA]FearLesS » [CA]F.F.GAZA

enjoy the game.
    Don't be sugar in anyone's cup of tea,
    because after the sugar melts, you're done
    Life is good.....
  • Who did you choose? The winners will sell their accounts on the trading platform. Because they didn’t play much on these accounts. They have few kills, few things in storage. For this, you gave them VIP items, and now they will start selling these accounts. You should have tightened the conditions so that bad accounts would not win at all.

• I really want the Barret - Angel hope it gets back on the Garnet/Lapis lotto