Entire clan of wallers

SeKToRz
edited September 2023 in CrossFire Barracks
Public Service announcement 
just played against a clan of Wallers that lost btw with 4 Wallers on their side
Clan name I cant say cus shadows gets a power trip from removing it
GM's if u want some easy banhammer material spec that clan youll prob have a good laugh at how obvious it is 
they're using free public hacks /wallhack 

*yes I know we go to hack report for this stuff already reported all in game and will prob see has been banned shortly xD

still just wanted to declare it incase anyone comes across that useless walling clan that still loses 

Note* time to patch some of these free hacks GM's?
Also can we please use MAC bans cheaters can just make new accounts use MAC bans its perm
IGN:Adrenaline

Comments

• [MOD]ShadowRo
    edited September 2023
    If are more then one cheater in a clan we can't accuse entire clan, anyway players are treated individually according to their actions in game, clan name is not important as they can change all day long. 
    So yes , you need to report each one, if are more in same game - then write about on ticket details all other IGN's.

Sadly ban IP and MAC is no longer a viable solution ( maybe it was 10+ year ago ) ,
    If you search on internet , this ban solution was tested by many games + ban other details, all of that at huge costs to implement the other details required to be banned ... and fail after 1 week ( IP , MAC and all other details can be changed .. so the cheaters start to get back in game with new accounts ).
    Gamer since 1997
  • How many people you think honestly know how to reset hardware ids id say 0 on crossfire maybe on apex
  • [MOD]ShadowRo
    edited September 2023
    Users who want to continue cheating always find the resources how to do it, they don't need to know before, but they learn quickly.
    This also happened on other games that applied these methods: initially they gave 100% yield because the cheaters didn't know how to continue ... but it didn't last more than 10 days.

If will be made a 100% sure ways to ban cheaters from making / using new accounts after they get a ban - then most online games will apply this solution asap, sadly until now there  is no 100% sure way.
    Gamer since 1997
  • Well first off- It's not from Z8 side!! it's not the game fault there are hackers on it...you should put the blame on Bill Gates for inventing the computer and at microsoft scientists for inventing the internet!...if you such a noob and can't kill hackers without hacks then it's not the game fault ! l2p !

Secondary- hacksutation is not allowed on forums!you should stick to tickets and keep send to them a replay reports so they can add them to the other billion reports they ignored since 2009!

Lastly-this clan sound awful!! they sound like a bunch of 7 year old kids with no friends for act so low and use "hacks",they should be ashamed!...how can I join it??

• SeKToRz
    edited January 16
    IronMan_X said:
    Well first off- It's not from Z8 side!! it's not the game fault there are hackers on it...you should put the blame on Bill Gates for inventing the computer and at microsoft scientists for inventing the internet!...if you such a noob and can't kill hackers without hacks then it's not the game fault ! l2p !

Secondary- hacksutation is not allowed on forums!you should stick to tickets and keep send to them a replay reports so they can add them to the other billion reports they ignored since 2009!

Lastly-this clan sound awful!! they sound like a bunch of 7 year old kids with no friends for act so low and use "hacks",they should be ashamed!...how can I join it??

It's going to take me a while to process all this incorrect in one reply..
    1.Bill gates did not invent the computer, alan turing did.
    2.arpanet invented the internet as a military program thats why IPv4 is being superseded by IPv6
    3. you said all this to a network engineer data analyst python programmer oof
    4.all they have to do is to implement mac bans into their system its more efficient that just using account id bans
    5.im at the point where i would gladly allow crossfire devs to install rootkit anticheat you can generate profit from my user data and i can play cheater free do what valorant does theres no choice anymore.