Mutation Mode Ammo Tip

So as the title suggests, I need tips for ammo in Mutation Mode, or more specifically, how to get more ammo. I always notice that people in this mode have way more ammo than what is normally achieved. Now, I understand that things like the gun magazine and Mutation Magazine do increase ammo, but it doesn't get to nearly the same level. I noticed that another way to get more ammo is by buying VIP weapons and placing them in other backpacks. But since I'm strictly a F2P player, I was wondering if there were any other methods to getting more ammo than buying the already mentioned magazines or buying VIP weapons.

Comments

• vips doesn't give any extra ammo (I'm talkig from expirence).

in any other version (any normal version).a vip like rpk or thompson gives a full magazine to mg/smg and people there are able to get up to 2800-3000 bullets.

but here our "lovely gm's" decided that "people who can actually pay and afford it shouldn't become gods in the game" , and removed the extra ammo from vips.

for example , if you have 200/600 ammo with gattling or 75/350 with tmp then when put 6 rpk or 6 thompsons it should give you 450/3000 in your mg and 250/1800 with your smg..but here when you actually equip 6 of each in your bags it up your tmp ammo from 75/350 to 102/505 and each vip gives you +10 bullets instead of full magazine (70),and from 6 vips you get total +150 bullets from all the 6 toghter instead of +1400 +-

gm's here are such a bommers , it like their goal is  not to let the players to have fun.