Wild Lines: Sep 1 - 14

Attention Mercenaries,
A new gear is awaiting you to discover, featuring a unique design inspired by the Wild Lines of nature and the Tribal powers of the spirits!

Available from September 1st to 14th, the new Tribal Crate is coming to the Black Market with its deadly weapons listed as below: 

🏺 M4A1-Custom-Tribal
🏺 M200 CheyTac-Elite-Tribal
🏺 Anaconda-FD-Tribal
🏺 Jungle Knife-Tribal

Surround them with fear with the Smoke-Tribal, and make them beg for mercy with the [NC] Tribal! Get them now by completing the entire collection.

There is another surprise left! Players who didn't win any permanent weapon after opening 300 crates during the event period, will receive one random permanent weapon you don't already own from the set!*
*Free crate tickets won't count.

There Are Lines To Cross & Others To Fear! 
CrossFire Team

Comments

• If you don't win after spinning 300 crates, uninstall. 
  • If you don't win after spinning 300 crates, uninstall. 
    Actually, yeah. wtf? Z8, we know the chances of crates, why not make it 70? hell even 100 would statistically not affect you at all. This seems like something targeting a very specific group... how will you retain a playerbase like that? 
  •    Last time spun about 260 Crates, got a junky SMG. This time 150 Crates for this set and got nothing....... Amazing how they set up the system : )
  • Hey yall

I´m sooo disappointed what happend to this game. I just spend 75k ZP on those crates. Don´t buy them you can´t win. How can this be legal?
    You have to spend over 300€ to get a goodwill weapon. (3 VIPS LOL?!!) This is crazy when you look at the overall server performance compared to the income. 
    Sad to see those poor updates wich are ultra weird, my wife once asked me wich perv. game im onto cuz i´m shooting at naked girls... she is absolutley right. I wish the good old times back when there was a good community, equipment rules at ranked, active friendly gm´s ingame, seemingly more winning rates.

This game is not an exclusive AA game but takes bigger stakes on DLC (Capsules) than any other EA title. 

Guys, lets hope for better days to come... or a pure west edition without that manga influence for example

@Admin please don´t ban me for expressing my opinion. I´ve spend already enough money to get a loose tounge