Attack On Zombies: Aug 10 - 16

Attention Mercenaries,
Starting from August 10th to 16th, a group of friends must survive the night of the living dead and attack the zombies on the new Counter Attack version of the ZM4 map Onslaught Fortress!

There are 5 Plans to break their defenses, the more zones you pass the more rewards you will get!

Plan 🄰 : Play 15 minutes in total to win the rewards below:
SPAS-12-Void-Gold 7days
5X Revive Token
1,000 EP

Plan 🄱 
Play 60 minutes in total to win the rewards below:
M4A1-S-Mech-Gold 7days
3 ZM Special Crates
5X Doctor Bolt Pieces
1X Hexopterus Token
1X Onslaught Piece
3,000 EP

Plan 
🄲 : Play 120 minutes in total to win the rewards below:
6 ZM Special Crates
2X 5 Doctor Bolt Pieces
1X Hexopterus Token
3X Onslaught Pieces
6,000 EP

Plan 🄳 : Play 180 minutes in total to win the rewards below:
9 ZM Special Crates
3X 5 Doctor Bolt Pieces
5X Hexopterus Token
5X Onslaught Pieces
10,000 EP

Plan 🄴 : Play 240 minutes in total to win the rewards below:
12 ZM Special Crates
4X 5 Doctor Bolt Pieces
10X Hexopterus Token
10X Onslaught Pieces
20,000 EP

Survive the fight and be the first to get the legendary Manticore Doll Blue from the Web Shop only for 40,000 EP!

Keep track of your progress HERE.

Terms & Conditions:

Password-protected rooms do not count.
Maximum of 
  • 30 Crates
  • 30 Doctor Bolt Pieces
  • 18 Hexopterus Token
  • 18 Onslaught Pieces
  • 40,000 EP
Can You Stop Them!?
CrossFire Team.

Comments

• Attention Mercenaries, Ready, aim, fire! Bang! Bang! Unleash your inner action hero with amazing performance and the coolest design! Exclusive from July 1st to 16th, the awesome Toy   Gun Crate is comi… (View Post

• Attention Mercenaries, Ready, aim, fire! Bang! Bang! Unleash your inner action hero with amazing performance and the coolest design! Exclusive from July 1st to 16th, the awesome Toy   Gun Crate is comi
  • Im sorry but what "benefit" should a m4 laser etc. have? the strongest thing is the only latest brought in game gun like spas 12 gold or perhaps the kac chainsaw pve version, since not even the aa12 or m4 zilong laser pve gun does nearly the ammount of damage like a spas 12 gold per shot, and thats even counted in the special ability with cooldown, the only thing you can hope for is that p90 permanent win to upgrade it, but likewise will be weaker then the latest pve guns, even m240b tesla gold is better then from this crate, and that sr25 pve version wasnt acknoledgable in the first place. So why should older players do that to get some crates for outdaded guns, just alone the ak buster gold, got weakend so heavily where the new shotgun outclasses 2 of the guns i have, and now beeing forced to grind further? so that within 1 year 3 new PVE guns get into the game and even would then the latest ak47/aa12 buster stage do as base damage where i grinded towards it?, nah i pass beyond the 15 minute stage, i can farm with this gun and stats more then the pve guns i own permanent, but for everyone else good luck for you you have my wishes for you.
  • this game is sh.t. GMs don't care about cheaters. they don't ban them. Also, they are giving free vip weapons to cheaters (permenantly). and they release only new skinn for old type of weapons. So I don't pay for this game for last 5 years (I have 70 vips). I am waiting for a solution but no action to cheaters unfortunately. GMs only want to earn more money. that is all. Don't start the game!!