"Survey Says" Ribbon

I suggest a video created by z8games official YouTube channel "CrossFire West"this video could be new/old targeted by the social media expertise working there As a reward:  ["1ZP" (One Z8games Point) and the "Survey Says" Ribbon] 

Comments

• 1. The surveys belong to other companies outside z8games and their availability can depend a lot on the area, so one player may see more surveys while others have few or none, each survey is customized by the company that publishes it - so it cannot be made a universally valid tutorial video ( also made a video for one survey - can be considered as unfair advertising by other companies who also publish surveys for ZP ).

2. See what surveys are available to you, carefully read the survey requirements because not all of them are 100% free - some may involve costs such as: subscribing to a certain service or buying a certain product from the companies that own the survey.. etc.

3. After you have completed a survey successfully - the company to which the survey belongs must send ZP for your account, this process can last from a few minutes or hours - up to a few days, and if you have other questions regarding the survey or why ZP are not delivered - first you have to ask the company to which the survey belongs.

4. After the ZP corresponding to the survey arrive in the game account, you receive the ribbon.
    Gamer since 1997
  • yea I understood all u just said 
    Z8 games consider as a company as well and could provide what I suggested to the all regions available for the west client.

I don't see it as "unfair advertising" since the reward will be "one z8 games point" (1ZP) that's lower by 99.99% by any other company reward price.

I consider my suggestion to be fair for the whole community since u brought this "their availability can depend a lot on the area, so one player may see more surveys while others have few or none" which I consider not fair. 

• [MOD]ShadowRo
    edited July 2023
    You miss the entire idea of region availability. 

For example if I own a company and sell a product or a service only in Europe , then i will made a survey only for Europe, because all surveys are actually payed with real money to z8 and players receive the equivalent in zp, so my company won't made and won't pay for surveys outside the selling area.

That is why players can see more or less surveys, and z8 have nothing to do with, those are automatic services, companies place their surveys according to their own interest.

On the other side let's presume z8 will made his own survey for all regions, something simple like "Do you like cf : yes - no " with 1 ZP reward, then obviously all players will complete - BUT no one will ever look or even try others surveys from other companies - then other companies won't have any interest on placing any surveys because no one will look for their surveys. 

Are just bussiness and marketing, so you must keep checking from time to time if will appear a survey you can complete in order to receive some zp and the ribbon.
    Gamer since 1997