Reducing Bulletproof Armour damage reduction and or its removal

It's come to a point where nearly 70% of the player-base is using bullet-proof armour and helmet along with skin buffs that add additional bullet protection. It is not fair to the new players and those who don't want to pay money who are trying to get buy with no armour.

It's so rare to get one-tap headshots anymore  because everyone is using armour. What is the point of having headshot only mode if everyone is using armour. It's even rare to get grenade kills because of armour.

Armour is way too powerful and needs to  be modified and or removed in some circumstances.  

Armour paired with small-skin hitboxes and the game's already glitchy movement system can create some horrid gameplays. It's annoying how the game back in 2018 was refined and play-able no matter the gun/skin/gamemode. Now there's games where I can't even hit people and when I do I only get 26 damage for a headshot.

26 damage for a HEADSHOT???? How does that make any sense, when without armour- a headshot is 100 damage. Its ridiculous.