[T] M4A1-S-Demon: Jul 12 - Aug 9

Attention Mercenaries,
This silenced M4A1 has been crafted to unleash your inner demon and discover your hidden powers! This version can be decorated with a 4 letter TAG.

This remarkable VIP weapon can be obtained for a limited time from July 12th till August 9th, and this isn't your typical VIP, it's also customizable with a TAG! Get it now from the Lapis Prospect in the Black Market!

Check out all the stats and see it in action HERE.

The new [T] M4A1-S-Demon has Demon's powers along with an extraordinary customization feature with a TAG of 4 capital letters that will be printed on the chassis of your weapon during a match! But wait, the news doesn't stop there! You will be able also to build your reputation up by making the chosen TAG appear:

✍ In the chest above your weapon
✍ In the Friends/Clan list (New Lobby)
✍ In private chat/ lobby chat/ chat in a room
✍ When killed, the enemy will see the tag in use above the executioner's head (you).
✍ In the kill log within a match
✍ On the loading screen of a match
✍ Extra Attribute: Upon killing an enemy, a spray embedded in your [T] M4A1-S-Demon will be fired on the ground at the kill location

Customize your VIP now with a TAG between July 12th September 3rd from HERE. 

We still have more for you! By getting the [T] M4A1-S-Demon, you will also earn the exclusive Namecard & Spray!

Don't forget to take a look at the other weapons listed below in the Lapis Prospect:
💠M4A1-S-Morphic Scorpion
💠AK-47-K-Morphic Demon
💠QBZ-03-Morphic Burst
💠USP-Morphic Burst
💠Keris-Morphic Burst
💠Smoke-Morphic Burst
💠SPAS-12-Slug Gold Core

Collect all Morphic Burst weapons and earn the exclusive Namecard!

Find Your Demon Powers!
CrossFire Team!

Comments

• csolexpert
    edited July 2023
    A lot of players already have the m4 demon and not letting them put tags on it, is like giving the middle finger to the early buyers. Now we know not to spend any zp on the angel/demon vips if when they first come out and only wait for the 2nd version with tag...
  • A lot of players already have the m4 demon and not letting them put tags on it, is just is sort of like giving the middle finger to the early buyers. Now we know not to spend any zp on the angel/demon vips if when they first come out and only wait for the 2nd version with tag...
    you are right. I already have the m4 demon and I will never spend my money for this stupid 2nd m4 demon lol. stupid event 
  • This is so stupid.
    You should let the owners of M4A1-Angel upgrade to [T]M4A1-Angel and owners of M4A1-Demon upgrade to [T]M4A1-Demon for a fixed ZP price so they have an option of doing it if they choose so.
  • so you want people like me that spend a lot on the old m4 demon to do the same thing again to get a second one with a tag? what even is this
  • thats so typical from z8games why u just dont ban people that insults just a chat ban why u just make your self chill and banning them for 30 days? its really annoying when someone wants to enjoy something like  all FPS games never do this in general like u can give a chance to the people to play in game instead of talking in chat its really easy to make a report bar in game to report toxic people so u can review the chat in game instead of the screens that u get from the random players all day just stop banning people in game for random screens u need a review at least to ban them a real thing to believe smh. that's not fair and i dont find it smth series to make a good community with banning people like this
  • Gooooood                                       
  • Can I put letters Q U I T  on that m4 demon, because I surrender when I see price of ZP
  • I'm pretty disappointed that I did not get the 5 re spin for purchasing the 50gem bundle instead of the 10gem bundle

• Attention Mercenaries,
    This silenced M4A1 has been crafted to unleash your inner demon and discover your hidden powers! This version can be decorated with a 4 letter TAG.

This remarkable VIP weapon can be obtained for a limited time from July 12th till August 9th, and this isn't your typical VIP, it's also customizable with a TAG! Get it now from the Lapis Prospect in the Black Market!

Check out all the stats and see it in action HERE.

The new [T] M4A1-S-Demon has Demon's powers along with an extraordinary customization feature with a TAG of 4 capital letters that will be printed on the chassis of your weapon during a match! But wait, the news doesn't stop there! You will be able also to build your reputation up by making the chosen TAG appear:

✍ In the chest above your weapon
    ✍ In the Friends/Clan list (New Lobby)
    ✍ In private chat/ lobby chat/ chat in a room
    ✍ When killed, the enemy will see the tag in use above the executioner's head (you).
    ✍ In the kill log within a match
    ✍ On the loading screen of a match
    ✍ Extra Attribute: Upon killing an enemy, a spray embedded in your [T] M4A1-S-Demon will be fired on the ground at the kill location

Customize your VIP now with a TAG between July 12th September 3rd from HERE. 

We still have more for you! By getting the [T] M4A1-S-Demon, you will also earn the exclusive Namecard & Spray!

Don't forget to take a look at the other weapons listed below in the Lapis Prospect:
    💠M4A1-S-Morphic Scorpion
    💠AK-47-K-Morphic Demon
    💠QBZ-03-Morphic Burst
    💠USP-Morphic Burst
    💠Keris-Morphic Burst
    💠Smoke-Morphic Burst
    💠SPAS-12-Slug Gold Core

Collect all Morphic Burst weapons and earn the exclusive Namecard!

Find Your Demon Powers!
    CrossFire Team!
    I just spun and won almost all the weapons in the LAPIS. I waited to deposit more zp after 9PM PDT. Upon logging back in, I went to the BLACKMARKET LAPIS, it has ended. I thought the event is supposed to end on August 09, 2023 (meaning the end of August 9th. End of day. Not the beginning of the 9th.) I have not claimed any of my winning items. I spent more than 250k zp, and just made additional 200k zp so I could spin the last two weapons of the LAPIS. Please help me resolve this matter as I lost all my zp including my winning items. I am very upset. Also, support ticket are down. I cannot reach out for support/help. Thank you so much. 
  • [MOD]ShadowRo
    edited August 2023
    @INNY89

1. Support web issue is reported, we wait for a fix.
    2. For every event announced , the end hour is at 00:00 EDT (server time) for the announced end day, if are no other speficied hours of the day.
    As it say "till" day X , means until the beginning of the day X.
    Gamer since 1997