The Barren Mesa: July 12th - 17th

Attention Mercenaries

Prepare to step into the desolate realm of The Barren Mesa event, set to unfold from July 12th to the 17th. Get ready to engage in intense battles on the new TDM Mesa Mine map and earn EP while you're at it!

The Barren Mesa event invites you to conquer the rugged terrain of the Mesa Mine map in the exhilarating Team Deathmatch mode. Immerse yourself in this dynamic battleground and showcase your combat prowess as you strive for victory.

But that's not all! In The Barren Mesa event, players will earn 75EP for every minute by playing on the Mesa Mine map up to a maximum of 9,000 EP per day. The more you play, the more EP you'll earn, so make sure to log in and start playing right away. Also, don't forget to check out the CrossFire Shop for EP Crates sales, where you can get your hands on some amazing crates that contain fantastic weapons and items.

Note: Crates will be 5,000 EP for the 5EA bundle, limited to 2 for each user:
  • PinaColada Crate
  • Freezie Crate
  • Tagged Crate
  • Tagged 2 Crate

Additionally, get the Scorched Crate for 7,000 EP per 5EA bundle, limit of 2 packages per user!

Track your progress HERE.

Also, limited contracts can be found in the July Mercenary Pass for 4 levels. 

Terms & Conditions 
Games must be completed.
Rooms with passwords don't count.

Mark your calendars and brace yourselves for an unforgettable event. The Mesa Mine awaits your arrival, ready to witness the clash of champions!

Good luck, mercenaries, and may the barren landscape become a testament to your skill, bravery, and relentless pursuit of victory in CrossFire!

-CrossFire Team

Comments