change managment to cf or reduce price of zp

dear players community !

who tought gibe to amaricans manage a game of only full only muslims and russians

this complete different economisity,salary in egybt and russia 100$,and they want us to pay 80$ for 100k zp,witch is the cost of 1 weapon,they want us pay a full salary for 1 vip or 1 weapon or what ever.this is madness.

I suggest - change managment to the game or reduce the price of zp to 10$ for 100k zp to be realistic to the player base,there is not  a single player from america or english speaking player in the whole game ,why gibe amaricans gm's to manage such a game.game should be managment by other country,nothnig personal to gm's they doing good job but this situation and game is a robbery!

they can keep current game but do some changes for help to players,for example ,make 120% bonus zb for first recharhge of the month so we would get 220k zb for pay for 100k and not 150k,and on sales like black briday make 75% disscunt and not 50%.again good gm's but game very expensive and win rate small =(

Comments

• Play CF Egybt or CF Russia then I guess.
    You can't travel to Europe and demand everything to be cheaper for you.
  • Dark_Thunder
    edited June 2023
    1. Create a game publisher company.
    2. Aquire the copyright and licensing rights for a game from the game creators.
    3. Publish the game for the negociated area.

So a biref history: actual CF West , ex CF NA, was the only publisher of CF game outside Asia since 2009 until 2011 or 2012.
    As other CF versions arise the coverage area modify :
    - when CF Brazil arise  -> new players from Brazil can't create new accounts on CFNA, and Brazil became uncovered region for CFWest.
    - then CF Europe covered most of Europe area , same way CF Russia and CF ES - when those version was active - same way those regions was outside actual CFWest coverage area.
    * Asia story remain outside of this , with other versions as CF China, CF Japan, CF Vietnam, CF Phipilines ..etc , some of those being closed already - but Asia region remain outside CFWest coverage.

Then after some cf versions close -> the area became again available for new players to create new account here ( most of the time a merge transfer was agree with CFWest and players from closed versions was able to transfer their accounts to actual CF West - except players from CF Russia - they are able to play here only after CF Russia close but no migration was established - and right now they can buy ZP on same usd price as listed on website since 2009 for all players )

For prices : the ZP price was always the same as is now, with some rare bonuses, and since 2018 most of the time is a 50% bonus on first recharge of the month.

Now is understable in some regions the price in local currency are too high for most of players, but that's something outside z8, as is directly related with local currency exchange rate.
    * Unless are regional online dealers who support their regional players and agree to pay the difference between the ZP selling price on their online store and actual Z8 price - such a regional dealer was Onecard ( i say was because idk if that payment is still available for MENA region).

And to draw the final line :
    No one stop a local company on your country to aquire the licensing rights for CF and create a regional CF version where to sell 100K zp for 10 USD as you suggested - so is not someone who give "americans" the game , is just a bussiness as any other bussiness and creating a regional version just depends on the interest of local businessmens. ( ofc in the end is a matter of rentability when you decide to start a new bussiness in any domain).

P.S. Here is a list of all official cf versions, "Active"  and already "Closed" : 
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossfire_(2007_video_game)

Any other cf version outside of those listed in above web page are illegal.
  • @Dark_Thunder

when an actual gm going on alt for make a point

first off - this perfect grammar,my brain just turned into jelly(

I agree with everything you said - but is there any "actions" that going to be taken?higher bonus,bigger disscounts,cheaper points,more stuff from their side as it their job to think about that kind of things ...

I tend to believe an actual actions would be more appreciated by the players as "understanding" and "common sense & beautiful words" doesn't really help any one =((

the game exists for 14 years,and the only thing that was really felt that was being done for the players favor in terms of money are those 2-3 10k zp vips on the recommended package shop.nothing more.

I agree there are zm maps and mp and coupons and crates on weekends-but there is 1 zm map a year and coupons changes once a year and mp twice a year and we get the worst crates ever for play 2 hours on weekends -so this argument is invalid.

most of the games that are actually asking for money are not taking more than 6-8$ a month for play the game(even "american" games with "european players"),and CF is the only game I ever seen that takes 100$ for 1 weapon and that there are 4-5 new crates +  a new VIP set every month ,and that one  year later all of those weapons are coming for "free"(it literally like "let's first rip off their wallet for the money and then give it for free so everyone would continue to play" - so it a win win for both money and online ,and a middle finger to vetaran players and people who spend)...and thats on that "game"  there is nothing for people who are not spending money to look for,or move forward,and achieve anything on it or making any progress,and that if they doesn't wildy spend cash then they stuck at the place and are just play for the sake of playing without getting anything on their account or achive anything and their hours upon hours in the game are just something out of air.

99% of the games that run (like 'steam' games for example),are run for fun without any profit purposes,and regardless the fact a 14 year old kids are running those servers,they has such a better and smoother servers and game experience and 0 hackers than actual z8 programmers can do...CF is the only and first time I see of someone trying to make a "bussiness/make profit" from a game(especially a game with an 1990 engine).the game full of 13 year old kids and all of the events are requiring to play 7-8 hours a day-like what's their goal?"to encourage kids to drop school and steal their mom's visa"??

and by the way - like I mentioned above with the "6-8$",other games are actully do takes "just 8$" for a weapon/for 100k points (yes "american" games...are asking just a 8$ from players base who earn 3000$ a month,because they know that not a single healthy in mind person would ever agree to pay more than this,even if they have money).

tell me by yourself,if you'd want to look up for a free and fair game to play,hack free,with people who speak the same language as you,without any pc stats "limits" that when sit at your 6 rooms house with 2giga speed inet and razer basiliks mouse & 4000$ pc and then someone in the game with 25 mega inet and 50$ wooden pc would rip you apart and have a kd 17/4 while you with all your stuff get's kd 10/8 ,and the fact of "who buys more zp" would play the role and not who has better speed,better pc,more experience in the game... would you play such a game as "crossfire"? or "reccomend" it to your friends?

asking from people to waste thier whole salary for  a one gun ,and then just tell them stuff like "it's not from z8 side,capitalism is flawed and there is nothing to do,that's the world and it hard to control how money works" smh=(( and good luck if you looking for "game publishers" on places like the ME.

TL-DR ,we can argue all day,but "ted talks" are not fit anymore these days,and I won't talk about the game issues as nobody cares anymore, today people are just spam gifs,ducks and pepagas and other bs all day...so this is my last 'long' post.
  • I really don’t care about that yes the items are not cheap, but atleast use the money to invest in cheat engine ,for more people to watch reports and respond to players ,and for servers so everyone can get a decent ping not just some players (so maybe the game can stay alive for a few more years.But since 2015-16 it’s been downhill and more and more players are leaving which sucks cuz the game could be fun if everything was done right from z8 .And maybe more ppl could start playing ranked which is the best game mode that’s been added to this game.And btw if you want vip buy it on preorder get your zp only when you have the bonus for a new month and yeah compared to other games it’s not that expensive in csgo you can barely get a knife for a 100 bucks(you can but its gonna suck ass)

• And btw for the guy that commented above me it’s not mandatory to buy vips and i have vips and my most played gun is base ak-47.The only ppl that cry because someone killed them with a vip that they cannot afford are kids that can barely kill an afk anyways.And for the asking for people to waste they whole salaries…what people waste they whole salary’s on a game and from where are this ppl from,Gambia?

• Dark_Thunder
    edited June 2023
    @puaeawpipu

No lol, i'm normal player as you, and i use google translate to correct my text, as english is not my main language ( so idk if you was serious or just sarcastic because i did many mistakes - in that case i'm sorry but that is the best i can do using online translator ).

Anyway i just want to point some of your suggestions are not possible and some are just wrong, as "why gibe amaricans gm's to manage such a game. game should be managment by other country" <- is just a bussiness, not an alliance where all paticipants vote who should lead, so happen the company to have the head quarters in Canada ( now i realise are not even americans) but so can be in any other country and won't be any difference, is not the a nation fault and is not a nation or a country dictate a game policy, but is entire games industry who work with some rules and other policies we have no clue about most of the time. 

So let's assume 100k ZP will cost 10 USD, then all players who can't afford to spend 80 USD right now will be able to buy 100K zp - yay great! .... well not quite because players who can afort right now to spend 80 USD for 100k they will be able to buy 8x times more ZP and will have 8x time more vip items - so in the end the item ratio between players will be the same as is now.

I remember there was few events in the past with Razer gold who offered a +50% bonus and was stacking with z8 bonus resulting 100% bonus on first recharge - those kind of events will be good to be back, but i'm afraid are not only on z8 side as much are on the company who decide to offer the bonus. 

P.S. For a constant player who don't wish to spend money in game, i like the mercenary pass introduced few years ago, yep 3k ZP / month doesn't seems to much .. but in 3 years i stacked enoungh ZP for 3 recommended packages and a char. 
  • Why are you complaining? Egyptians have their oneplay or onepay or whatever it is called that gives huge discounts and more or less gives out free zp.
    You buy packages of zp for 50$ or something, get the ZP, get hundreds of crates and VVIPs for it. No other country gets that.
    You should be grateful that CF west even allows you to play the game and not block Egypt like CF EU did and everyone liked it there.
  • It's just Busines like any Busines They just want make money and That is The truth and its old game if you Don't having fun in it , you must leave it , It's very sad But True 
  • I agree … but 10$ for 100k? They can do it 50$/100k because they need to make money somehow to hold this game .. so some BIG discounts will help to GMs.. more discounts=more ZP buyers=more money so they can fix and make stable servers for everyone..