Ban account by chat

Just a suggestion, please pay attention. Why not ban for 1 month, 15 days or 7 days in a chat but not an account? Once the account is locked, you deprive the Event Game, Mercenary Pass, Ranked Match, and many more things that prevent them from enjoying the game, which is not good for most players. And for a simple reason, I am a player who insulted another player. If someone insults them, they respond to them in the same way. There are those who are wronged because they don't know how to make a ticket to complain about. Thanks to all GM.

Comments

• Yes, please make the ban in the chat, not the account. There are players who always insult me, and when I respond to them, I take a ban. Why are they the ones who insulted me first? I agree to this
  • [MOD]ShadowRo
    edited June 2023
    @anaasdpro10
    Insults in game chat are not allowed (*see game policy), and you should not answer back with insults, you can made a print screen of the chat ( press print screen key) in order to send a support ticket -> violation report  , and / or close public chat in order to ignore them. 
    If you answer back with insults then you are no better than them ( * not to mention can be troll players waiting to get insults back only to report, so if you don't answer and just report them -> they will receive what they deserve ).
    Gamer since 1997
  • you're saying that but you must be one of those arab guys who insult other players in arabic language so they don't know they're being insulted i see many saying "Ksmk" and my friend arab said it was an insult but in arabic language anyway. .the game should erase these types of words like ha.ck if you type the game it erases they should do the same with all kinds of insults
  • Is abbrevied word, and players will always find ways to write a bad word or insult and bypass the censorship.
    Anyway is a good suggestion -> please send-it to a support suggestion ticket and hope will be added on blacklist words of already auto remove from chat.
    Gamer since 1997
  • i just want to pay attention to smth that some people uses some programs to change the screen data from another illegal version to west so i have recently noticed that those people using our names from west in these illegal versions then my guy reports those screenshots as they are west pics then we simply gets banned and when u look for an answer from the Cf support they just simply says it was violation report but im with your idea idm with banning people 3,7,30 days from playing but with a true screenshot and its kinda not easy to expose it but it will be better if there's an option to ban people throw reviewing the game chat in game not through the pics it will be more fair instead of getting banned every month cuz of photoshoped pics
    • IGN Ezio
  • macarona008 Don't talk nonsense, you know that each screenshot sent to support before any ban is personally verified 1 by 1 by the Staff responsible for Management and the chat conversations in that room at that time at that moment are cross-checked to check whether the message was actually said. word in question on printscren in order to prove it is true or not and ban the responsible player.

So please don't talk nonsense, you got a temporary ban for 30 days for insulting someone and now you're using the fact of false captures to try to avoid the ban. I've also been banned and I think it's fair that anyone who makes a mistake needs to be punished.