Hacking [ IGN - REMOVED ] WallHacK and FastZoom

ukrainec
edited July 2023 in CrossFire Support
LINK REMOVED

IMAGES REMOVED

REASON : any accusations on forum are not allowed !

Comments

• please watch the replay and give me the answer.
    I'm sure he uses cheats
  • If you want to report someone cheating in the game -> then please use support -> report hack, you need to attach your game save file and support will take care further.
    Gamer since 1997
  • ukrainec said:
    please watch the replay and give me the answer.
    I'm sure he uses cheats
    there are still  enough running arround, you can mostly identify when they turn from 5 round not hitting even a barn to headshot everyone, or starting 2-3 rounds in instant killing anything and after getting called out not beeing able to get 1-2 kills till end of the game anymore, had such a player 2 days ago his simple answer was when i wrote i reported him over the ingame feature he simply said "and? see you tomorrow again". They arent afraid, even if they get permanent banned they just recreate accounts, and still continue.

but the best is when youre suspicious over someone is and he kills you first watch youre allied running in that general area arround and look at the minimap where the next would be approaching, when he then makes just 180 degree instant kills and havent gotten called out, look after the game or when you leave the game at his profile, since most of the stats dont match up how he plays by what i mean is when he killes from 8 teammates every round (example S&D) 5+ of your team and had a 0.39 KD Ratio you know that account isnt legit otherwise he wouldnt be running arround in the game like that and still have a really bad negative K/D ratio, mostly combined with how long the account existed and if the Honor status is "very bad" you can be sure its a cheater, since that Very bad honor status is when you got banned already, and when hes a account under 3 years old it dont happen that you just get banned without reason like 10 years+ back in the game, back then it could literally happen that you got an error you got a "banned" message for 0-10 minutes and you got then the very bad honor status too, but like i said combine all that and you can sort them easily out.