issue with ammo on mutation

SuperHeroGR
edited June 2023 in CrossFire
there is an issue with ammo add perk from vips on mutation mode

for example mg with 150/150 ammo would have 300/150 with 1 rpk vip,450/150 with 2 ,600/150 with 3(full magazine with each)...but smg with 70/150 ammo with 1 tompson get's 81/170 ( 20% magazine,or 14-17 bullets instead of 70)

so let's say someone has kinetics on tmp with ammo 70/350,so with 6 thompsons equipped they would have around 102/505 instead of 200/970 (not to mention in other versions they are capable to get up to 3000 bullets ,and here we get +150 combined from 6 vips- it's like their "goal" is not to let the players to have fun)

not sure if bug but

@[MOD]TheShadowRO

Comments

• Personally i don't play mutation mode unless is requires on events or mercenary missions, and not have more then one of each of those vip types that add ammo, so i can't check how ammo bonus is stack.
    Please send a support ticket -> bug report with your obserevations. 
    They can check with devs if is intended or not.
    Gamer since 1997
  • [MOD]ShadowRo
    edited June 2023
    Personally i don't play mutation mode unless is requires on events or mercenary missions, and not have more then one of each of those vip types that add ammo, so i can't check how ammo bonus is stack.
    Please send a support ticket -> bug report with your observations. 
    They can check with devs if is intended or not.
    Gamer since 1997
  • Even tho I don't play hmx,and mostly sd & zm,and can't vouch for this- I still have to agree with this thread.

I lately tried to complete this "wave mode" event,and I noticed they made the mode "more balanced",a while back ago just 2-3 years ago I could easily go 40/1 50/3 30/0 and now I struggled the whole week of the event for kd's like 24/6,they made every single mode on the game "balanced",so old players or experienced players or people who spend zp could not "farm" on new players and everyone are equal on the battlefield...same for the sound in game-that we could hear footstep from all over the map from our base and easily spot others and now it was nerfed and it useless to even use headphones while play,and jump sound bhop on ghost mode,p90 bombs spam,they nerfed m4 laser like 3 times,there are not afk bots any more on hmx so people can't boost kills on afkers etc' etc'.

Like seriously- why do they have to f___ the fun everytime the players get something nice?these gm's are such a boomers =(