about ban and what other doing about fake screen and report another one he hate

I can add a simple suggestion to prevent others from making a fake picture of others with fake insults and send it and you punish this person without knowing what is happening. I know very well because I threaten the game daily and I follow everything, Sorry if my method was bad, but you can make this report a video inside the game or save it inside the game and send it via video and not a screenshot It will be the best way to not cheat in the game And sorry for saying so much, but this will be much better than the fake pictures
And thank you for your attention

Comments

• Player side saved images ( as using mobile phone , or a capture software to take print screens ) are not considered as valid proofs, those can be edited later on player side.

To report in game chat bad word usage and harrassament the only images accepted are images created by game when you press PrtScn ( those images are saved by game inside My Dcouments \ Cross Fire as .bmp files , don't rename, don't crop, just add images on a zip or rar archive to be able to attach on support ticket ) , and only those images can be verified if belong to CFWest or if are alterated later.
    Gamer since 1997
  • Very easy to put in document And it is easy to file a complaint within the site. I can show you. I really learned it, but it would be cheating There was someone who was doing this to me without even saying a bad word or an insult. They were 4 times behind each other and I didn't understand why even he was the one who told me that.That he can even write my name inside the fake picture without speaking so that he only sees my name and writes my name inside the fake picture with some modifications inside the picture
  • [MOD]ShadowRo
    edited May 2023
    Send your info to support, but as i say : support has methods to check if the image sent is authentic or not.
    Gamer since 1997
  • Send your info to support, but as i say : support has methods to check if the image sent is authentic or not.
    basically we still getting banned by the same fake screenshots everytime and when ever we try to send evidence or even we dont have we still getting banned by it so they must find a solution cuz for real we cant even enjoy the game cuz of these people and for real its enough
    • IGN Ezio
  • If anyone copy your nickname ign in another cf version for ex. Cf ph can trap you by using fake acc and use screenshots? Wake up cf west try to help and protect players.

• T1xy Don't talk nonsense, you know that each screenshot sent to support before any ban is personally verified 1 by 1 by the Staff responsible for Management and the chat conversations in that room at that time at that moment are cross-checked to check whether the message was actually said. word in question on printscren in order to prove it is true or not and ban the responsible player.

So please don't talk nonsense, you got a temporary ban for 30 days for insulting someone and now you're using the fact of false captures to try to avoid the ban. I've also been banned and I think it's fair that anyone who makes a mistake needs to be punished.