The Ancient Eminence: May 31st - June 14th

Attention Mercenaries,

Get ready for the Ancient Eminence to arrive! Welcome the Quecholli crate from May 31st to June 14th. The Quecholli was known in the Aztec culture as a symbol of the abundance of life-giving water in the natural world... let yourself drown in the abundance of in this collection and crate!

The Quecholli Crate is coming to the Black Market with its weapons listed below:

🤠M4A1-S-Quecholli

🤠AWM-Quecholli

🤠M1896-Quecholli

🤠D.Karambit-Quecholli

Get them now, complete the entire collection and get the awesome Quecholli Namecard and Quecholli Flashbang with it as well.

Don't miss out on this Ancient Quecholli Crate and see you on the battlefield 
Crossfire Team

Comments

• Fix the servers first. Can't play the game properly without debilitating lag across the server and you expect people to just keep buying more skins? The servers literally get seizures-like symptoms every other hour or so. Lags so much no one could join rooms or move their characters.
  • maybe at some point putting new guns in instead of reskin after reskin? i got so many skins for the same guns its not even interesting anymore. Would be nice to see some completly new guns in the item shop and not in crates. Maybe even overhaul the grenades to get them permanent instead for days for overprized ZP/time duration, the last time i had seen someone use example a smiley grenade is 4-5 years ago, its just an normal grenade just with a diffrent explosion animation, just put them for 100k-200k gp for permanent in, give some variety then at least,  and like i said item shop still exist even when it gets abanndoned by the admins it still exist, the last gp gun in there was a pistol and thats even a long time ago back.
  • Redesa
    edited June 2023
    administration I ask you to fix the lags on the crossfire servers every time it crashes and lags, it's impossible to play. for example, I want to go to the rating, I press start and the skill crashes and gives -6 points and how to play after that. on the rating of the zombies, there are also crashes on the FFA very bad damage passability on enemies is impossible to play
  • Fix the dam servers first,that is how u lose the player
  • i dont know what they did but my ping is normally 15-20 now its 130 minimum and once i move it goes to over 400