Players being banned after press links

I just seen on discord,a few situations of people who asked for a GM help about their account being scammed after press on a  link from a malicious person and then the person who had access to it used hacks on it,and after they recovered it then the acc was already banned (regradless to all the  "spammers" and kids who were just trying to spam the chat and let the people who were ask for help messages to be lost in the chat)

I don't understand that stupid statment/answer "don't press links","nothing to do",to people who send a tickets and telling them their account get scammed and that the person on it used hacks on it and perm banned the acc.

Why wouldn't they be able to unban it?

That's like someone would get a fishing sms from a fake credit card provider and press the link...and after call the bank and tell them their whole account was emptied of money,then that's what the bank would say?"don't press links"?

That's really oddly approach,I doubt any normal thinking person would even consider this child answer "don't press",they have responsibility,I mean it's not like it the player fault.that's why there is even a support center for.

Comments

• Is the player side responsability to NOT enter account information outside z8 domain.
    The internet is filled with lots of phishing websites , fake websites and so on (for all kind of other games not only for cf), and no matter what other security measures are taked from game side ( as seconday verification code) in the end those can be passed or wrong used when the player still decide to ignore all conditioons he agree with and enter account details on other websites OR just share account details to a "friend" .
    So the main and most important line of account defence remain login ID + password.

You can't compare with a bank account, simply because the money on the bank account are legally yours while game account legally belong to z8 and not to the user who agree to use-it under the terms and conditions imposed by the z8. 
    P.S. To mention in case of a bank account when you give the card and the pin to another person - you can't recover those money back.
    Gamer since 1997