Best GP Crate Weapon

Which is the best GP crate weapon in your opinion?

Comments

• Ak-103, ak-12-s, DAR-21, G3a3, XM8-adv, CBJ-MS, kinetics CPW, Remmington (if you can aim), Norinco type-56 (loud though), SIG-716, THOR (with vip secondaries I dub it a TROL), TRG-21, VKS, Aug and ak-camo (classics), berretta ar-70, r93-t2 and the thompson (on some maps). Most shotguns are oke, but are underpowered in comparison to these weapons. Most snipers are either oke, or “unplayable” (Om-50 Nemesis is an honorable mention).

This is out the top of my head, I like GP crate weapons Xd

• I almost exclusively play ZM now, but from what I remember (If they haven't done some stealth-nerfs since i used them)
    Don't remember if some of them is in the regular gameshop or GP crates though.

G3A3     -     One of the best allround weapons in the game. Easier to handle than most AK47s,
            but has about the same power.
    KSP58D     -    Great damage and Accuracy for a MG, ammo depletes easy though. Used it a lot
            in Mutant modes before.
    Calico M960 -    A fun allround SMG, remember it irritated a lot of people, which is good.

XM8    -    An accurate spray-type of Assault-Rifle, which is fun to use now and then.
            Just like the G36K, Tar 21, LAPA-FA-03 and others.
    TRG-21    -    One of the better SR, handles like one of the better AWM's.
    R93T2    -     Also a good SR.
    KSG-15    -    One of the best SG's in the game for TDM and FFA. Just shoot and walk forward,
            kills will keep on dropping in, easy to get headshots with, big magazine, good damage.
    Bolt Shotgun -     Used to see people in S&D with this SG, playing great. For myself personally, I never
            Was any good with it.
    Scorpion EVO3 - Very fun to use, as it angers so many people. Especially people in the mid close
            to high skill tier tend to freak out. Not being able to overcome the "cheat weapon",
            getting to terms with not being anything special of a player. lower tier players just
            die a little more often. High tier players overcome, shut up and keep on killing you
            no matter what weapon you use on them.
    M24 Grenade -     Any extra grenade is usefull.

Kinetics CPW -     I remember it being good in the Mutant modes, if you are a move-around type of player. But
            it eats ammo quickly.

JackPain (Sweden)
  • For me its Deagle Camo, i find no use for any other weapons, there are just better versions of those weapons or simply better weapons than all those, thats just my personal opinion.