New Christmas and Halloween Maps <3

It will bring new Halloween and Christmas maps not only TDM but also maps in S&D and FFA for Christmas and Halloween, and if possible a carnival map and a special end of year it's 2023 the maps are old why don't they bring new maps? I would like to spend Christmas 2023 playing on a beautiful Christmas map with a lot of ice and Christmas effects similar to Icy Cavern or the map Elimination Alaska The ice on the maps looks very very beautiful and I think that with some Christmas effects a tree de natal etc would be beautiful and all players would fix play even more if it is a FFA or S&D map, the halloween map could have the ZM4 spider near the bolt zone just for effect like it moving and walking without causing damage to the players and without the players being able to kill it, it could also have zombies and witch pumpkins and everything else as an effect *-* I think everyone would like that and the best would be maps in FFA because everyone plays FFA the Carnival map could have things related to Carnival what do GMs think about it?
in addition, in the mercenary pass, the christmas masks and accessories do not have exp, making players not use them even though they are christmas or hallowen, why not put EXP and GP on these accessories? like 30% EXP on berets and masks and the rest of the related accessories because Easter is over.. I thought something new would come like an Exclusive Easter map with all the accessories and Easter themes and an Event like (Easter Egg Hunt) players who find the eggs win a gift, it can be 1 k zp or 10 zp boxes.

the current maps are not so bad i like it but.. it's been 3 years we played on them i think it's boring and deserves an update <3 what do you think player? say in the comments.