Turn Noble Weapons into VIP, is it Possible? YES!!

bring the system of upgrading a victorious weapon in vip as in the case of the Nobel choice box weapons many have some of these weapons but do not use them because they do not have the attributes of VIP in crossfire NA this already exists why not here? there you get stones in the mercenary pass and you can use them to turn any nobel weapon into a vip weapon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJKjQWlsjKo&ab_channel=kiwey

Comments

• I actually made a post about this just a few days ago..
  • Where is it? Was it considered or did it fall into ignorance? it's sad we all wanted this to come to crossfire definitively as it already exists in crossfire brazil but from what it seems if the Gms consider it I assume that they will bring it as an "Event" which is very bad because it makes no sense to transform Victorious weapons into vip in only one event and in other crossfires this system has been functional for a long time, regrettable many players have made an effort to get the victorious nobel weapons and proto weapons with the chance of someday turning them into vip this is possible in other crossfires but not in CF West? one of the 3 most evolved in the cf version? they should take this a lot into consideration because I think it's a little unfair to cf west players not having the system to turn victors into vip when in fact all other players from other crossfires already do it for a long time sadly. for those who are unable to acquire a permanent vip but if they made an effort to have the protos weapons it should be possible to transform them into vip I think it's fair what do you think? please leave the link of your post here.
  • No just seems like my post actually under the crossfire support then suggestions page there despite making it here. but magic stones as they are called is only obtainable from merc pass also it can only upgrade noble gold weapons cost is also reduced if you have the vip counter part (if you have m4a1-iron beast the cost would be lower if you want to upgrade a m4a1-noble beast)