I ask you to take care of such players

Comments

• [MOD]ShadowRo
    edited March 2023
    1. We are not allowed to made any accusations on forum , those are forum rules.

2. Only support staff can ban game account

3. To report a player cheating, we have two options : 
    -  in game -> press Esc -> choose report player -> check the player IGN , write few words what is about then send 
    -  saving game at the end ( or when quit ) , then login website -> submit a ticket -> hak report , complete required fields and attach the savegame.
    Gamer since 1997
  • 1. We are not allowed to made any accusations on forum , those are forum rules.

2. Only support staff can ban game account

3. To report a player cheating, we have two options : 
    -  in game -> press Esc -> choose report player -> check the player IGN , write few words what is about then send 
    -  saving game at the end ( or when quit ) , then login website -> submit a ticket -> hak report , complete required fields and attach the savegame.
    Stop remove igns.
    Game is full macro script users and gm sleeps deep.
    I read in public chat room that they no fear to use macro because is software is from mouse and isnt bannabel.
    Is this real... so all can you use macro script(no recoil)?
  • [MOD]ShadowRo
    edited March 2023

@streetduke
    The forum rules don't allow us to made any accusation, so no IGN or video with cheaters - those belong to a support ticket.
    If the keyboard or mouse have software that support macro is not allowed to use macro feature inside cf, also i don't know if is possible to set game protection to auto ban all possible software ( as is possible a user only run keyboard/mouse software in background BUT not use macro and just use to set DPI, keyboard rgb ..etc  so won't be fair to get banned only for running a keyboard/mouse software in backgound while not using any macro - i guess you see the point ).

As i alreay say : please save game then send a support ticket , sometime it can pass more days then we think but all tickets with save game are manually reviwed.
    Gamer since 1997