Problem with e-mail verification

MIPIRUTISO
edited February 2023 in CrossFire Support
I have a problem with this. First, i need to tell y'all that this account was of my brother. He created this since like 11 years ago. the mistake is that he created with an e-mail that he doesn't remember and we have not access. he forgot the security answers and the birth that he put bc he was under-age at that time. Anyone knows  how Can i verify my e-mail? or any GM can help me with this? this acc have a lot of value for us, bc i have added zp sometimes and I have a lot of guns of Black Market, and i want to keep playing with no worries about the verification. also, i wanna get the verification ribbon, I just need 2 more ribbons for get the Shovel-Red Dragon

Comments

• MIPIRUTISO
    edited February 2023
    [REMOVED]
    This is the e-mail what appears in my account. I have not idea what can I do haha
  • 1. DON'T share any of your account info. ( posting a image from account option where we can see your login ID = share info ). 
    2. Whatever is the reason you can't access the registered email (as in your case you write a dummy email), the only way to change-it to a real email you can access is to send a support ticket -> account administration -> change email.
    3. If you can't provide enough correct info requested by support -> email can't be changed, even when is obvious wrong dummy email, because when you set-up game account you also agree to provide correct info.
    Gamer since 1997