Crossfire destroy my ssd disk files

After in game error i got blue screen of death and my ssd can t boot the windows files. Now i must go to pay at repair pc shop. Sure i need format 30 euro and if my ssd samsung 860 evo (500gb)destroyed i must buy a new ssd disk + 50 -100 euro. Total 80 to 130 uro cost. Well done z8games.

Comments

• [MOD]ShadowRo
    edited February 2023
    SSD have a limited times of read-writes / each cell - calculated as TBW ( Terabytes Written ) .
    Is not related to game (as the game only ask for resources and is up to windows how will deliver ) as is mostly related to how operating system use the available hardware resources ( as how often operating system use to write and delete), external temperatures, or other software may also lead to hardware failures (as incorrect firmware, custom or incorrect benchmark, viruses, etc)
    Or in some cases the PSU itself may lead to a hardware failure after deliver too much power ..etc.

As for example, for last 5 years i use a M.2 SSD Samsung 960 Evo NVMe only for windows, a small SSD SATA III i set to be used only for windows pagefile and all windows temp files ( this one i expect to die first as the storage is used the most to all temporary writes), then another SSD NVMe for games and few other HDDs to store other things, and so far i don't have any problems.

Gamer since 1997