Crate Cupons Update Black Market!

hello, I already raised this idea some time ago but it was of no use because it fell into ignorance on the part of the GMs and also by the community, having said that nothing new has been done in this sector, I come again to raise this question Black Market coupons? all players already have all those weapons and most just use the ticks to get power to exchange the ring since the rewards are not interesting Shall we upgrade this pole so that it can be checked at z8games? for GMs to consider a new update in this sector? How about the Elite Box for reward? do you agree? say in the comments so that the Gms can see that we all want an update in this sector with really good weapons because yes we deserve all the zp that we spend sometimes for nothing deserves at least to be rewarded in a certain way as you can't ask for much I suggest the box elite because it has the Evo Elite 9a1 Elite ak weapons and other similar ones to the current Crate Coupons system from Blackmark please say your opinion it is important for you to act on changes in the game. <3