DOCTOR BOLT 5 Star

Hello friends and crossfire players, I'm creating this topic to ask you for help I completed all the cards and I already killed each boss lv 4 and 5 at least 30 times and I didn't get the card I need so I'm asking you for help, I just need from Doctor Bolt level 5 stars to complete my final collection if anyone has it and can help me my name in the game is: Manjor
General 3 send me a request or message if you can't help me then please don't send me a request.

Comments

• Hi, for getting bolt 5 I wish you good luck, because me twice people who got bolt 5 they quit the game.
  • the worst thing is that whoever has bolt 5 is trying to sell the card I think this is very unfair and it is illegal to sell accounts or cards or weapons these players should be punished with a ban of 60 days or more .. for these acts I know a player who there is bolt 5 but he is asking 80 k zp for him his name is (Esperto) from the Expertos clan I don't know how he got it but I don't think it's fair for him to use this to get money from players how many have not already been deceived by him? z8games does nothing.

if anyone can help me with bolt 5s i'm open hearted thanks for your comment and God bless you all good games