Time for some springcleaning

New season of ranked ZM and the regular idiot stand in one place and shoot bots are too many already. It's time to hunt them down and ban them.
Gm's should join and slam the banhammer 30min/1 hour a day and atleast some would disappear. I Started up 3 games and I saw 3 bots (in less than five minutes). Which would have meant 3 less idiots if a GM had set aside 5 min.

I know how easy it is for them to get a new account and do it all over again, but it will make them think about cheating again. Most of those I see are not fresh accounts either, but players that have been playing for awhile and therefor will loose valuable stuff if they are banned.

If you are a player report and leave, don't continue playing and give these idiots free stuff they don't deserve.

JackPain (Sweden)

Comments

• I see bot mareshals in xhm in mutant mode just to gain exp and gp for years this and that and nothing happens don't waste your time friend nothing is done about the bots that are stopped in the room just to gain exp gp the same applies to macros and Scripter that shoot faster with macros that make awm an automatic rifle.