Exchange Market Event BAD!

finally they brought the event to crossfire west but I don't know whether to thank or criticize because instead of exchanging zp weapons for other zp weapons for 2 k zp you can only exchange weapons from the same collection which follows that you need to delete 3 weapons from the same collection to get 1 single weapon from the collection this is practically impossible to do because you need to have a collection with 3 weapons since the GP one is the same theft you need 3 ticked and pay 2 k zp to get a GP weapon this is a tremendous theft . the one from zm is the best because you delete repeated weapons and for 2 k zp you get some cool weapon, apart from that z8games did it just to get the money from the richest those who have several collections the poorest who don't have access to complete collections no are able to enjoy this event and not to mention that there are only specific collections which means that some of the weapons you have in your inventory cannot be deleted because you don't have the collection I am disappointed with the gms and with z8games -.- no crossfire br o exchange market was 2 k zp for any zp weapon and the gp weapons were free they put 2 k zp for each gp weapon and zm weapon that were free very unfair with all players I would prefer that this event not come because it will strengthen and benefit the richest and as always despise the poorest so many players are leaving the game as soon as you reach the maximum lv of the game I must give up. I'm already general 1 not long.