VIP Items Shop: Feb 22 - Mar 8

Attention Mercenaries,
Here we are again! Don't miss the biggest event for VIP users that everyone is waiting for!

From February 22nd until March 28th, seek the opportunity, and don't miss the VIP Items Shop with its new Dolls and Effects to freshen up your VIP weapons!

We will feature 4 new Dolls to add to your collection! 
  • Dahlia-GR Chibi Doll
  • Sophie Doll
  • Sun Wukong Doll 
  • Lucky Mouse Doll
And all the previously released dolls will be available as well, each one at 10,000 ZP.

There are also going to be new VFX colors for your weapons! Any of them at 5,900 ZP

• The Red & Green VFX is now available for a lot of VIPs, check them.
  • Blue & Pink, Purple & Orange, Blue VFX will also be featured if you missed them on previous sales.

Brilliant and Gilded skins will be featured as well, in case you want to try a new look, they can vary between 8,500 ZP and 12,500 ZP.

Please keep in mind that you must own the VIP for which you want to purchase a VFX or a Skin, or have them together in your cart during the checkout. Otherwise, you will not be able to buy their corresponding VFXs or Skins.

Last but not least, some VIPs will also be available at a 30% Discount! If you are looking for a strong weapon, this is your chance.

On this opportunity, you will be able to check out up to 7 items 7 VIPs in the same purchase. What are you waiting for? Check the Items Shop HERE

Enjoy the VIP Items Shop!
CrossFire Team.

Comments

• Hello

How these chibi dolls works ?do i have to own a trinity char for example and work only if i use trinity char? Or it works even tho i have no vip char . These chibi dolls makes your weapons looks like a doll în your palm ? I am interested în buying one but i don't want to waste zp unless i reach my goal to have a" doll în my palm " instead of seeing a vip weapon.

Looking for suggestions.

• cristi29 said:

Hello

How these chibi dolls works ?do i have to own a trinity char for example and work only if i use trinity char? Or it works even tho i have no vip char . These chibi dolls makes your weapons looks like a doll în your palm ? I am interested în buying one but i don't want to waste zp unless i reach my goal to have a" doll în my palm " instead of seeing a vip weapon.

Looking for suggestions.

The chibi dolls are just bling for your vip weapon. works only on vip and only sits on top on the weapon in your own screen. The doll palm weapons, are usually sold or given away as prices during events, this is not it.
    JackPain (Sweden)