DR Bolt ZM4

I have to ask, is there anyone who seen a DR bolt 3star in the game. I am at the fourth time around (Probably over 300 matches) and have played at the area where his card is supposed to drop (with the reaper) many times. Still I haven't seen a DR bolt 3 star card.

If anyone has seen one, I am just unlucky, but I am starting to think it's bugged, so I am therefore asking, so I know if I should send in a report about it. I am thinking that this is why you sometimes get nothing from the big boss even if you do enough damage to it. That you are supposed to get a DR bolt card then.
JackPain (Sweden)

Comments

• You must play and play in zm 4 to get it. NOT PLAY IN WEEKENDS IS ULTRA SCAM--- DAY BONUS.
    Continue and if you get error in last boss or if you go to underground map (water).... keep playing. 
    Go donate these amateurs.
    I was in Cf Eu and was the best version ever.
    No laggers , no ping spike, win rate was high, good events, no errors, no dc.
    This is my opionion and you will not change it. 

• You must play and play in zm 4 to get it. NOT PLAY IN WEEKENDS IS ULTRA SCAM--- DAY BONUS.
    Continue and if you get error in last boss or if you go to underground map (water).... keep playing. 
    Go donate these amateurs.
    I was in Cf Eu and was the best version ever.
    No laggers , no ping spike, win rate was high, good events, no errors, no dc.
    This is my opionion and you will not change it. 

The problem is, no one I have talked to in game, has gotten a 3 star bolt (or five for that matter) only 4 stars, when buying the packs for 100zp. That's why I am asking here, if anyone has gotten it. If they haven't it's probably bugged.

To get as few errors as possible in ZM 4, play in central EU and restart the game after 2 rounds. (Tough for some reason it's been more error prone the last 2 weeks and for the last handfull of days I haven't been able to start a game at all)

CF EU wasn't that great in the end either. Win rate was high and the Events was good. But there were laggers, errors, dc and hackers. The main problem was that there were two few people playing in the end. From what I remember the game has never been without problems, it has only been a question of more and less.

Even though everybody complains, it's actually better now than when I left 2 years ago and thought I was finished playing this game.

JackPain (Sweden)
  • I've gotten 3* Bolt and 3* Zaratan like twice each, they're the most rare to drop. I don't think I've gotten them from the Onslaught Shop at all, I think that option gives you the same common 3* cards as the DPS check boss at the end of the game. 3* Taurus and Ivy are pretty rare too.

Occasionally I've gotten 3* cards from random zombies particularly in the underground water zone, again very rare.

The 22_1 client error is caused by killing exploding zombies with a shotgun and in ZM4 and Rust Town. In Rust Town it's the towers in Reaper zone and some of the drones in Nemesis zone. If you're going to farm underwater in ZM4 use a ZM weapon that's not a shotgun. When I solo farm for cards I put KAC Chainsaw Wildshot in bag 1 and use it to farm zombies and Spas Gold in bag 2 for bosses.
  • voyager40 said:
    I've gotten 3* Bolt and 3* Zaratan like twice each, they're the most rare to drop. I don't think I've gotten them from the Onslaught Shop at all, I think that option gives you the same common 3* cards as the DPS check boss at the end of the game. 3* Taurus and Ivy are pretty rare too.

Occasionally I've gotten 3* cards from random zombies particularly in the underground water zone, again very rare.

The 22_1 client error is caused by killing exploding zombies with a shotgun and in ZM4 and Rust Town. In Rust Town it's the towers in Reaper zone and some of the drones in Nemesis zone. If you're going to farm underwater in ZM4 use a ZM weapon that's not a shotgun. When I solo farm for cards I put KAC Chainsaw Wildshot in bag 1 and use it to farm zombies and Spas Gold in bag 2 for bosses.

Thanks for answering, I was going crazy over not getting any kind of confirmation. At least Im just unlucky and haven't played around 300 games for nothing because of a bug. Then again, I have gotten many Zaratan's (I really hate that boss) even a 5 star (which I have dreaded to kill), when I hear people complaining of no Zaratan cards. I hope I get one Dr Bolt when I begin playing ZM4 again, so I can finish the collection.
    JackPain (Sweden)