Game completely DEAD! HELLO?

Huo7uhao
edited January 2023 in Community
If before i was getting error disconnect and full server on "North America" and "Europe Central", now i'm getting error "The server you are tying to join is currenly full" in "Europe South" and "LATAM south". Just what the hell is this? What the hell is going on with this game? First ranked game, which is dead on most server even right now, now just game is dying like idk what. What im supposed to do, if now i can't play it at all? 

How can i make refund for donat and uninstall this shet?
Useless support said "we are working on it, good luck, check news in next year, bye-bye". THANKS SO MUCH!

Who added this shet? I mean these errors? Did you do it trying to remove players from RU? Just how incompetent can be a dev, who did this? im NOT in RU, im in EUROPE, but still can't play this stupid game.

Can someone recommend me some free VPN? Since USELESS "devs" got no idea what is going on with theyr game, maybe some VPN may help me...

Everyone who is doing "dev" things in this game, can you, FOR GODS SAKE, stop doing EVERYTHING you are doing? JUST DONT TOUCH THIS GAME! Incompetent useless employees! I have never seen such a stupid situation with ANY game in my life!

Delete to HELL everything you did with this game and turn it as it was!
Select me as your ONLY ONE DEVELOPER for this game! I will FIX every **** in this game within month and solve any possible problem with EASY! This doesnt need any suport dev skills, hello?

DO SOMETHING???????

Comments

• 1. Please don't swear / use bad words / bypass censorship, i understand your frustration but we must keep following rules.
    2. Only some players are affect by conneting/login problem, the issue is under investigation (and there is no quick fix, if it was possible it would have already been applied) and support need individual reports from each affected player / updates on already open tickets on this problem.
    3. VPN are forbidden to be used -> will result on game account ban.
    4. Refund policy -> you can find on game terms and conditions, more about you can read here : 
    item refund : https://support.z8games.com/us/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/260/34/
    zp refund : https://support.z8games.com/us/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/185/34/
    Gamer since 1997
  • streetduke
    edited January 2023
    They not care about GAME.
    Ranked s&d full errors lose points for nothing is waste time .
    Ranked s&d all games are unabalanced most times i have 2 players with 0 kills.
    Ranked s&d many kids has cheats and they knows the locations of enemies.
    QBZ is ultra broken weapon.
    Egys insults everywhere.
    Kids make vote kicking to ACE.
    ZM4 is a joke with this fps drop and error.
    ZM4 suddenly you lose radio voice and got error to windows.
    Most rooms in public get crashed.
    You can see everywhere tankers (laggy kills) and you can see blood and the damage is 0 to him.
    You can hear broken sound and spikes in rooms.
    Wave mode Panther card is broken ( rocket sound missed when hit ground).
    All items needs zp and the win rate is ultra low sometimes needs to spin 2000 crates to win anything.

They will never fix anything.

Cf Europe version was the best no lag no fps drop and many items without zp and win rate was very easy to win  in crates.

Cf West is just a RUBBISH.