Banned in 2015

Hello, My account has been suspended multiple times until it got permanently banned about 7 years ago, I am fully aware of the rules of z8games and had no intention to violate them. However, over a long period of time my account was hacked and somebody had the password to it without me realizing it and may have been violating your rules through my account. I was a little kid at the time who barely spoke English so I didn't understand much what happened when I got banned. Until i got banned permanently that's when I began to look and understand what all that was. it was due to something that the person who hacked me has done through my account which I don't really know until this day. I do not even know what he's done. anyways, it's been 7 years, I am actually 22 years old today I was 15 when I got banned. my account was a huge part of my life by that time, i spent a lot of time on it probably about 5 years since I was 10 years old, I have been playing crossfire for 12 years now. I would like to at least be given a chance to talk about this with a GM or anybody from Crossfire team really who can help me out with even considering giving me the chance to get my account back. It would be really nice after all that time. Thanks

Comments