Update

Manjor0044
edited July 25 in Suggestions
I suggest you come to some event or store on the z8games website to be able to exchange repeat weapons from the inventory I have 10 ZM Mode gloves and about 15 repeat GP weapons I can't delete or resell or exchange for another GP weapon that would be great and fair if it were possible to exchange the GP weapons gained on the black market for other weapons that we don't have in our account and the same with the zp weapons because sometimes we get 2/3 or more weapons repeated weapons that we simply don't use and just take up space in the inventory I'm sure with this one improvement more players risked turning more ZP and GP boxes to try to win different weapons or for example Sell a repeated weapon for 10 ticks for each weapon that is deleted.

I also ask attention to the gms in the requirement of the store for game ticks, the weapons in the store have been around for a long time and no one else is getting these weapons because they already have almost all of them, how about an update in this system? I hope that this suggestion does not fall into observations and that it is really taken into account.

as you can see there are several repeated weapons the marked store needs to be updated the mp store also needs a major update As for ranked I suggest that the entire award system be updated for the clan the awards are also very bad, why not get an m4a1 permanent or another weapon instead of a weapon pack for 30 days?
this would motivate more players to do clan battles.
well in relation to the pass, congratulations this great.

I hope more news and weapons come because it is very worth doing the pass, please note that I am only suggesting