Exchange Market Event

Manjor0044
edited July 25 in Suggestions
Hello, I have a great event suggestion!!
  it is the Weapons Exchange Exchange Market where it is possible to exchange repeated ZP and GP weapons for other weapons that we don't have
I leave a video about Crossfire NA (Brazil) where this event was held, I think this event never took place in CF West which is very unfair with players because many players have a lot of repeated weapons that are of no use just to take up space in the inventory and not It is possible to delete or resell I hope players will UP this post so GMs can see that everyone wants this event at Crossfire West and why not now in January? after the two black fridays in 2022 a lot of people bought a lot of boxes and a lot of duplicate weapons came, so I think the ideal time for this event would be now in January.

Comments

• Manjor0044
    edited January 2023
    I suggest you come to some event or store on the z8games website to be able to exchange repeat weapons from the inventory I have 10 ZM Mode gloves and about 15 repeat GP weapons I can't delete or resell or exchange for another GP weapon that would be great and fair if it were possible to exchange the GP weapons gained on the black market for other weapons that we don't have in our account and the same with the zp weapons because sometimes we get 2/3 or more weapons repeated weapons that we simply don't use and just take up space in the inventory I'm sure with this one improvement more players risked turning more ZP and GP boxes to try to win different weapons or for example Sell a repeated weapon for 10 ticks for each weapon that is deleted.

I also ask attention to the gms in the requirement of the store for game ticks, the weapons in the store have been around for a long time and no one else is getting these weapons because they already have almost all of them, how about an update in this system? I hope that this suggestion does not fall into observations and that it is really taken into account.

as you can see there are several repeated weapons the marked store needs to be updated the mp store also needs a major update As for ranked I suggest that the entire award system be updated for the clan the awards are also very bad, why not get an m4a1 permanent or another weapon instead of a weapon pack for 30 days?
    this would motivate more players to do clan battles.
    well in relation to the pass, congratulations this great.

I hope more news and weapons come because it is very worth doing the pass, please note that I am only suggesting 
  • I agree especially about MP shop. I was gone 2 years and there is almost the same stuff there. A total update of the MP shop every 2 months should make it meaningful to play more.

I am happy that you can break down some zm stuff now so they don't take up place in my inventory. I am however less happy that it was into awakening-crystals, as i already have around 300+ too many.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Manjor0044
    edited February 2023
    Hello, I have a great event suggestion!!
      it is the Weapons Exchange Exchange Market where it is possible to exchange repeated ZP and GP weapons for other weapons that we don't have
    I leave a video about Crossfire NA (Brazil) where this event was held, I think this event never took place in CF West which is very unfair with players because many players have a lot of repeated weapons that are of no use just to take up space in the inventory and not It is possible to delete or resell I hope players will UP this post so GMs can see that everyone wants this event at Crossfire West and why not now in January? after the two black fridays in 2022 a lot of people bought a lot of boxes and a lot of duplicate weapons came, so I think the ideal time for this event would be now in January.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1i31g5lai4&ab_channel=PLaYZin

• Agree with you brother, we need this event.
    ♢ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪs ♢
    ♦ᴅɪsᴄᴏʀᴅ: ᴍᴀʀɪᴀɴᴄ.#2027 ♦
    ♦ɪɢɴ: Aisen
    ♦ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ! ♦
  • finally they brought the event to crossfire west but I don't know whether to thank or criticize because instead of exchanging zp weapons for other zp weapons for 2 k zp you can only exchange weapons from the same collection which follows that you need to delete 3 weapons from the same collection to get 1 single weapon from the collection this is practically impossible to do because you need to have a collection with 3 weapons since the GP one is the same theft you need 3 ticked and pay 2 k zp to get a GP weapon this is a tremendous theft . the one from zm is the best because you delete repeated weapons and for 2 k zp you get some cool weapon, apart from that z8games did it just to get the money from the richest those who have several collections the poorest who don't have access to complete collections no are able to enjoy this event and not to mention that there are only specific collections which means that some of the weapons you have in your inventory cannot be deleted because you don't have the collection I am disappointed with the gms and with z8games -.- no crossfire br o exchange market was 2 k zp for any zp weapon and the gp weapons were free they put 2 k zp for each gp weapon and zm weapon that were free very unfair with all players I would prefer that this event not come because it will strengthen and benefit the richest and as always despise the poorest so many players are leaving the game as soon as you reach the maximum lv of the game I must give up. I'm already general 1 not long.