KeyBoard Update!

Manjor0044
edited July 25 in Suggestions
Hello, I have an update suggestion, the keyboard can only be used to choose English or German. Wouldn't it be possible to put the Portuguese mode in a next update? as well as the general language of the game and an exclusive server for Portugal?
  After all, Portugal is also a country that plays CF West, I think it's fair.

Comments

• Just download an english language pack for windows and change your pc language to english with one-click, when you are about to play CF and back when you quit playing for the day.

That's usually what we get as an answer for this suggestion. Almost all languages has been suggested before, but they won't do it.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • this is of no use my friend, they have an obligation to at least provide all the languages of the countries that play crossfire west that's why this game doesn't move forward yes they earn money but they could earn more by doing the due updates the GMs simply they don't give a **** to all players i say that and i still mention GM name: Monty and GM: Sharing because i'm tired of sending pro support tickeds reporting hackers insults bugs and players using macro etc and they don't do anything they send us a repetitive message saying thanks for contacting support other times they send another repeated message saying we are aware of the problems with the servers and you didn't say anything about the servers... but they send this so you don't have your ticked there for opening and not only sometimes they don't even read the tickeds this Administration of this game is very poorly managed I hope that in 2023 there will be at least GMs able to help the players and solve the problems slogans and not leave the players in the lurch I hope that these GMs who ignore us are banned from office and that other better GMs come along because this way we are literally screwed it's full of hackers there are players using macros insulting everyone what is this? many great Crossfire players have already left the game.