List of multiple things that should be "edited"

sg55gs
edited July 25 in Suggestions
Hello,

I would write down few categories of things that I think should be edited in the game

I will break it down to few pieces:

1.Ranked sd

• replace map festival with other map.to bring back mexico instead of it would be a good choice.
  • add more mods to ranked like hmx and that certain sd mode we had that allows to use only weapons from a list.
  • add more rewards,there are no rewards for master rank or honor for more than 7 seasons already,the only rewards from ranked are those '3 coins items' and 2/3 of them are recycled weapons from older seasons.there is not much of a difference in rewards between platinum and top 100 and nothing that encourage to actually play this mode.(new rewards for honor,1 perm weapon for master,make the knife on epical to be perm even after season end,all the 3 items for coins new and not from old seasons).

2.RIBBONS

• 1000 zm1 bosses ribbon - make the maps that came after crater down(elemental temple,void rift,titan etc etc),to count for this ribbon.
  • 1000 revives ribbon - change it from buy 1000 to get 1000 revives.every one who play this game for longer than 4 months already get above 3k revives just by play the game,I don't see a reason to buy 1k while the players can get tens times more for free and wouldn't even use them,also buy revives from sales like black friday or any other sale thats give disccount on revives are not count to the ribbon so that's make it even more demented.
  • Honorable - I know this opinion might be a bit controversial.but,isn't it in the game rules that no one is allowed to know if there been any actions taken against any account? aren't others shouldn't EVER know who were banned and whos not?this ribbon is against the game TOS...I believe this ribbon should be removed from the ribbons system.
3.Mileage

• in any other version they are getting a new item on mileage every 2 months,and a rare items...here we are getting an item once in 6-7 moths and an item that looks like something that was meant to be some rubbish gp crate,and they decided to give it for us for "free" on mp...please pay more attention to this system.

4.P90 wildshoot

• our version is the only version that doesn't have the cool gauge feature.the bombs spam wasn't a "bug" and is how the weapon is intended to be...it factual that this feature exist in any other version for years and for longer than 5 years in the chinese version,it exist in all except our version.

5.Comunicacion

• me and many others would love to see the game put all of the focus and interactions and communications between staff and the players on the forums and not  any other platforms.every single announcement or news put firstly here and not any other place.many including me don't have "discord",and don't like to have such a thing and see all the spam and pointless talks that going on such a places.