Nerf the CBJ-MS

I have a complaint about this smg in the GP black market crates being OverPowered for a free to get gun

First of all, this gun is so easy to obtain (not in need to even win it from the crates)

Second, it got a lot of bullets per every magazine which makes it easier to spam and aim while spamming

Also the damage it deals per every bullets is unbalanced looking at the ammount of bullets per magazine

And i see a stupid huge of players use it and mostly rely on it as a main gun for them

So this gun simply ruins the experience for other Crossfire players who want to enjoy the fair play . Especially in mutation modes

And you may say that the stun it deals is just like the gatling gun infernal dragon. But using the gatling gun comes with the cost of losing speed and staying in 1 place

While 1 player with the cbj-ms can easily solo a full health Xeno and he will not get to escape no matter what (because of the stun it does)

And this gun is nothing to do with skill. All you need to do is just hold the fire towards any enemy or any mutant. There is no recoil or no need to reload becsuse you got 100 bullets to shoot

While other players need to pay to get the ignore reload effect. The cbj-ms user is in no need to reload

All I ask you for is to nerf this gun by decreasing the the magazine size or lowering the dps

Or at least make it harder to obtain sonit becomes less common to find players with it

Thank you very much in advance <3

Comments

• Every time i join an hmx room i see camels running around with cbjs and ganging together vs mutants and xeno which is so annoying because the stun is unreal.That weapon should never be added in gp free items in 1st place because it ruins hmx gameplay.

Ign: thesoldier61

• Every time i join an hmx room i see camels running around with cbjs and ganging together vs mutants and xeno which is so annoying because the stun is unreal.That weapon should never be added in gp free items in 1st place because it ruins hmx gameplay.

Ign: thesoldier61

agree  dude 
  • here is a simple solution to this problem:
    1) limb damage reduction 
    2) reducing the firing range 
    3) remove the stopping effect
  • It would be amazing if we didnt permanently stealth nerf weapons.

Second, it got a lot of bullets per every magazine which makes it easier to spam and aim while spamming. ( So is the TMP's for HMX/MM and that already has way less magazine then its suppose to have )

And you may say that the stun it deals is just like the gatling gun infernal dragon. But using the gatling gun comes with the cost of losing speed and staying in 1 place. ( Litreally almost any SMG )

While 1 player with the cbj-ms can easily solo a full health Xeno and he will not get to escape no matter what (because of the stun it does). ( TMP does the exact same and Evo aswell despite having a smaller magazine )

And this gun is nothing to do with skill. All you need to do is just hold the fire towards any enemy or any mutant. There is no recoil or no need to reload becsuse you got 100 bullets to shoot. ( What do you really want people to do with a SMG start tapping with it ? )

Also the damage it deals per every bullets is unbalanced looking at the ammount of bullets per magazine. ( Vip Snipers and do more than 6k dmg in the head IIRC and some free Barret forgot which one )

There are tons of SMG weapons that are really strong in HMX do really good damage cause they are made for close range ( Calico M960, S3RM, Kinetics CPW )

So personally this is a hard disagree as Mutants are already really strong and been for years.
  • this weapon only existed in crossfire europe i immigrated to crossfire west and only 3 players had this weapon in their account (i was one of them) after the crying of the english and arabs they asked z8games to bring it for free and so it was done the first weapon came for the GP black market after that everyone bought it and what was a weapon (unique rare and very difficult to have) became a piece of junk that everyone has.. for that reason my CBJ is retired since then I never used it again Disappointed with the z8games made it even worse they brought it in the bolt as a reward which makes it easier to have it.. anyway I never used it again at least I still have 2 very rare weapons from crossfire europe that almost nobody has them in the game I won't even say their name to do not go crying ask z8games for them because only crossfire europe players should have these weapons because they were from there and you never had them here and for us to migrate to this crossfire we lost all our vip weapons and everything z8games left only 3 cf europe items in the players account and reset the lv to lv 0 i was marshal in cf europe today i am marshal here but it was hard and unfair if someday crossfire europe comes back i leave since without looking back twice.
  • Effective solution remove all CBJ from all cf west players except those who immigrated from CF EUROPE because only they had this weapon before it was offered to everyone for free the same they did with the ak-103 I spent my friend exactly 80 k ZP in the valentine's day boxes to win that ak-103 and now z8games puts the ak-103 for free in the GP black market and once again for this reason everyone uses ak103 and I spent 80 k zp on valentine's day to win the ak-103 on valentine's day to play in the S&D ranks because it was the only ak-103 available in the game now everyone has an ak-103 I'm even ashamed to use mine but I never use it :( -.- how angry what will come next? a 9a1 for free? or what? a cheytec in the GP black market? for the love of god bring new weapons but not weapons from ZP boxes or rare weapons.. aff disillusioned
  • Things are not the way we wish to be, cf west don't have permanent "rare" items - it may be called "rare" for a limited time.
    ( as example  the dragon blade : was offered as a bonus on a vip preorder ,  two years later was added on MP shop .. and so on)

If you wish an item ahead of any other players then you get and enjoy-it, but this can't last forever.

In regard with CFEU - was automated migration process on first two years - so i migrate my account from cfeu in first month and all items and EXP (except crates and GP) was also migrated.

Gamer since 1997