Grand Coin Rush: November 28th - December 4th

Attention Mercenaries 

It's time to collect some coins, cause from November 28th until December 4th, play the Coin Battle to earn awesome prizes and celebrate the new Coin Battle Ribbon.  

Play daily on Coin Battle to earn the rewards below:

Play 30 minutes on Coin Battle to earn one Luxury Noble Crate for each day and note it can be completed once a day.

Furthermore, get a Golden Coin Miniature, Coin Pouch, and Coin Grenade for 7 days each, the first time you complete the 30 minutes of play. You can only get each reward once. 

Play 30 minutes on at least 5 event days to earn 10 Luxury Noble Crates. [EDIT]Also, we are introducing the Coin Collector ribbon for having at least 20,000 Coin Collections. A collection is 5 coins while the gold coin is in possession. [EDIT END] You can find how many Coin Collections you finished on your profile under Event Mode. 

Keep track of your progress HERE

Terms & Conditions
Games must be completed and password-protected rooms do not count. 

Get those shiny coins and see yeah on the battlefield  
Crossfire Team 

Comments

• Please renew the Black Market Coupon Shop. In it are still the same weapons since January 2022. The last ,,change" was just 1-2 Items added and no Real renew of the Store. I have 2 Cops Kitten, 1 Evo, 1 Barret, 1 Winchester Gold, 1 AK Trumpet and Knife. I would like to spend my coupons on new items!
  • Good event . I will suggest to bring back some of the old Ribbons as well to give people the chance to recover them . GG  
  • polama said:
    Please renew the Black Market Coupon Shop. In it are still the same weapons since January 2022. The last ,,change" was just 1-2 Items added and no Real renew of the Store. I have 2 Cops Kitten, 1 Evo, 1 Barret, 1 Winchester Gold, 1 AK Trumpet and Knife. I would like to spend my coupons on new items!
    relatively recently, this store was updated, the hornet collection was added, I think they will update it after the new year
  • svergnyty
    edited November 2022
    [GM]Xenon said:
    Attention Mercenaries 

It's time to collect some coins, cause from November 28th until December 4th, play the Coin Battle to earn awesome prizes and celebrate the new Coin Battle Ribbon.  

Play daily on Coin Battle to earn the rewards below:

Play 30 minutes on Coin Battle to earn one Luxury Noble Crate for each day and note it can be completed once a day.

Furthermore, get a Golden Coin Miniature, Coin Pouch, and Coin Grenade for 7 days each, the first time you complete the 30 minutes of play. You can only get each reward once. 

Play 30 minutes on at least 5 event days to earn 10 Luxury Noble Crates. Also, we are introducing the Coin Collector ribbon for having at least 60,000 Coin Collections. You can find how many Coin Collections you finished on your profile under Event Mode.

Keep track of your progress HERE

Terms & Conditions
    Games must be completed and password-protected rooms do not count. 

Get those shiny coins and see yeah on the battlefield  
    Crossfire Team 
     60,000 Coin Collections not much?!!!! 
    after reviewing the accounts in the top that are 5-8 years old, a maximum of 10 Coin Collections were collected
  • Good event, I wish I could get lucky and win something
  • lmao
    we have lifes z8
    removed two 0 from those 60.000
    the highest profile with coin collections I seen is 550
    even with farm it would take 6-7 months of play nonstop for get this ribbon
    change it to 600,and even then it would take 3 weeks,which is also absord to ask from the players to play so much for an award.
  • 60000 coin collections ?

It's so hard to do with in just 7 days

• So by my calculation even if you can collect 1 coin in 5 seconds, and you need 5 of them for a "collection", it would take you 60,000 * 5 * 5 = 416 hours to complete this ribbon.

Whoever thought up of this ribbon needs a sanity check...

You need to lower the requirement to 2,000 - 6,000 collections for it to be reasonable.

• streetduke
    edited November 2022
    Another awful and unrealistic event!!!
    Also you complete games and it doesn't count coin collection at progress at Profile!!!
    Finally make a successful and beautiful event and with reasonable framework requirements!!!
    Also the MERCENARY PASS became rather boring and all rooms has many away from keyboard(afk) players!!!
    Also you need to repair the SERVERS too!!!
  • polama said:
    Please renew the Black Market Coupon Shop. In it are still the same weapons since January 2022. The last ,,change" was just 1-2 Items added and no Real renew of the Store. I have 2 Cops Kitten, 1 Evo, 1 Barret, 1 Winchester Gold, 1 AK Trumpet and Knife. I would like to spend my coupons on new items!
    PLEASEEEE I BEG U Z8, and add a shovel while ur at it :d
  • hello
    The track in ours profiles are bugged please fix
    I have already send ticket still waiting for official answer
  • hello
    There is no organization in this company.
    They don't care about the community and the functionality of the game.
  • CopyCat3
    edited November 2022
    [EDIT]Also, we are introducing the Coin Collector ribbon for having at least 20,000 Coin Collections. A collection is 5 coins while the gold coin is in possession. [EDIT END]

This makes it even worse than we originally thought.
    A gold coin starts spawning only after 50% of the game is done, so in reality you're gonna collect max 3 gold coins (on top of having to complete all 5 coins after collecting it) per a 5 minute game.
    So simple math dictates if you farmed it in a 1v1 room, its gonna take you 20,000 coin collections / 3 coin collections per game = 6667 games * 5 minutes = 33335 minutes / 60 = 556 hours. Its probably going to take you over 1,000 hours in public games if you're decent and dont get killed while trying to complete the gold coin collection.

You need to start tasking one of the GMs to complete just 10% of the ribbon, and see how long it takes them, and only after that can you make an informed decision on requirements.
  • hello
    There is no organization in this company.
    They don't care about the community and the functionality of the game.
    100% agree with you
    I heard from someone who worked in that company they get their content from Korea head office and they copy paste it on this CF west plus their management very poor and unorganized

• CopyCat3 said:
    [EDIT]Also, we are introducing the Coin Collector ribbon for having at least 20,000 Coin Collections. A collection is 5 coins while the gold coin is in possession. [EDIT END]

This makes it even worse than we originally thought.
    A gold coin starts spawning only after 50% of the game is done, so in reality you're gonna collect max 3 gold coins (on top of having to complete all 5 coins after collecting it) per a 5 minute game.
    So simple math dictates if you farmed it in a 1v1 room, its gonna take you 20,000 coin collections / 3 coin collections per game = 6667 games * 5 minutes = 33335 minutes / 60 = 556 hours. Its probably going to take you over 1,000 hours in public games if you're decent and dont get killed while trying to complete the gold coin collection.

You need to start tasking one of the GMs to complete just 10% of the ribbon, and see how long it takes them, and only after that can you make an informed decision on requirements.

There is no reason to waste so much time on an essentially useless ribbon!
    It's really ridiculous and immature to ask us to complete 20000 coin collections when Gold Coin is in possession.
    They are aware that even small children are playing and they still ask for absurd demands.
    Also they must have had some improvement on the server long ago.
    The company is a disappointment!!!

• Well, I have played every day since the event started but when I checked on EVENT MODES-COIN BATTLE it's showing
    COIN COLLECTION=0 
    OF OBTAINED COINS=300
    OF STOLEN COINS=147
    Wich is counting and why at COIN COLLECTION it showing 0 because I was the top player in each game I played?