After update againe error in ranked SD (-20 as it was and remains)

got 3 errors yesterday in ranked SD and -20 points

Comments

• This is the worst company and the worst version of CF.
    They will never fix that.
    Stop wait them about their fix ,they only thing they can do is to add zp guns crates with low win rate and new vips or something about for take your money. 
    This ranked seasson i lost near 300 points and so much time for this GARBAGE game and company.
  • The problem is not the -20,there would probably be a retroactively "+4 lvl's to everyone" at the end of the season or some other compensate.

The problem is the macro users (cop/gattling),and kids with vip char sniper leg kick and only people who are either hackers or farmers on the top players list for 21 seasons already.

I played my score on ranked on legit way,I have 7100 score,and yet I'm "rank 6400" on the leaderboard...nontless the fact,that there are only around 5000 players in the entire game,which means that litterly everyone in the game are cheating,and that the number of the legit players in the game can be counted with the fingers of one hand.

And GM's doing absolutely nothing about all of these.but the blame is not on them,what should they do?"retroactively ban everyone"?it's not their fault that this is the playerbase mentality and that they're unable and doesn't have enough brain to either play fair or conduct a civil conversation besides "a7a" and "ksmk"

• IGN_Galaxy
    edited October 2022
    please stop typing same topic and try to play in Central I think its works fine
    https://imgur.com/sSe9B1H
  • They offer the best experience that could be somewhat possible on a 30 years old engine.

The errors would remain ,come and go,until the end of the game,for make the game 'more stable',without disconnects/tickrate/refresh rate etc', it would require to completely remake the whole game...

It also hard to keep stability on a game that having patch updates every 3-4 weeks.... example is - 'even if they take down the game for a week and fix all problems,then on the next patch on 2 weeks from now  a "new  problems" would appear,and over and over again'.

Also,if there would be any maintenance to make 'improvements and upgrades to the servers' to be 'flawless',I I doubt most of the players in the game are having a good enough pc's to run a game on such a level.
  • Apparently at the time, there were some technical issues with the server(s), starting a match after another wouldn't fix the issue, but do you know what would? Sending a technical issue complaint via https://support.z8games.com/us/index.php?/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm

Whenever you experience such a thing again just stop playing ranked or in this server at-least and wait for the issue to be fixed. Otherwise, you'd keep losing 20 points over and over.
  • Hello Game Master i have Probleme to my crossfire i want to go back to play again i was try this last october still now and if im start the game my game is stuck at Loading Screen of the game to 85% and not go to the game !please help me asap!!
  • @taken143

Game stop at 85% loading :

1. mostly is caused by overlay from other programs ( discord, overwolf ..etc ) / disable in game overlay / close all other program running in background

2. if you still have problems then send a support ticket.
    Gamer since 1997
  •  The person who tells us to stop playing when the ranked server mode is unstable ok, but it happens very often that's the real problem, so we better stop playing that mode
  • I do not know why you still playing on South Server. The solution there is change to the Europe Central Server and no game errors