Grave Games 2022: October 21 - 31

Attention Mercenaries,

This Halloween, there are a lot of spooky and scary games that await you! So it's time to get ready for the Grave Games!

Grave Games will be held from  October 21st until 31st, with spooky missions as below:

Seek the Horror: Complete 33 games in Hide & Seek mode to get 10 Halloween Collection Crates. Minimum 4 Players in the room.

Witching Hour: Play at least 1 hour each day during the event and you will receive 10 Halloween 2015 Crates.

Rise of the Dead: Complete 33 Zombie Mode Games, in either ZM1, ZM2, ZM3 or ZMX (Death Rally will not count) and obtain 10 Spellbound Crates. Minimum 4 Players in the room.

Ghost Town: Win 33 games in Ghost Mode, Ghost S&D or Shadow Elimination Mode for 10 Beasts of Prey Crates. Minimum of 6 Players in room.

Monster Mash: Complete 33 games of any Mutation Modes to get 10 Oriental Dragon Crates. Minimum of 6 Players in room.

Exorcise the Horde: Contribute to the community goal by getting at least 66 Zombie kills and clearing at least 6 games in order to receive the 10 Witchcraft Crates. The mission will only be accomplished for everyone if the community reach at least 9 million Zombie kills and 9,999 games are completed.

If you finish all 6 objectives, including the Community Goal, you will receive the Grave Games Ribbon besides all 60 mentioned crates

Remember that games must be completed and Password Protected Rooms will not count. For this event in particular, each objective has a minimum amount of players required per room, please keep it in mind as a bigger team is better to fight scary monsters.

Check your progress in the Event Page HERE.

NOTE: The Ribbon and the earned crates will be delivered during the following 48 hours after the Event finishes.

Enjoy The Games!
CrossFire Team.

Comments

• (Minimum 4 Players in the room) , In the zombie task !! that's way too much + the whole event is hard
  • I agree with the one above me

The 'requirements' - 6 players & rooms must be completed-are very harsh.

Even if 'farm' the event and make '1 round on hide seek mode and fatal easy rooms' and make '5 minuets rooms' - it is still (33x4)x5=132x5=660...even with farm it would take 11 hours of play,and if do it legit way it would take 3-4 days of play nonstop for 40 crates.
  • Gonikku_EU is right, this is completely and utterly absurd. . . just your typical CF event really.
  • hhhhhhhhhh rediculous. They want to pass a life in this trash event and the win rate is 0%.
    No thanks!!!
  • Okay, the developers/GMs/marketing team or whoever is behind these events are completely out of touch with the game, so let me break this down for you.

Mission #1: 33 Games of Hide and Seek. If you've played this mode you will know that games are SUPER long, with a single round sometimes lasting close to 10 mintues! But for the time being, let's assume that a game will last an average of 15 minutes (which it almost never does). So 15×33 = 445 minutes = 7 hours and 25 minutes. We are only getting started ...

I'm ignoring Mission #2 because 1 hour of gameplay per day is by all means managable.

Mission #3: 33 games in any Zombie Mode. The key here is that it can be ANY Zombie Mode - which basically means Fatal Canyon on Easy mode, so let's say best case scenario it's 5 minutes per game. So 5×33 = 115 minutes = 1 hour and 55 minutes.

Mission #4: 33 wins in Ghost Mode, Ghost S&D or Shadow EM. So I guess it was not enough for them to ask for 33 games here; they want 33 WINS! Which if we assume a win rate of 75% (3 wins per 4 games - a near impossible scenario unless you are a GM prodigy) means that you're gonna have to play 44 games. If each game is a 5-round minimum, we are looking for an easy 10 minutes here (prossibly even more) so here we have: 44×10 = 440 minutes = 7 hours and 20 minutes.

Mission #5: 33 games of Mutation Mode. Here, games last a minimum of 9 rounds, with an average round lasting 1.5 minutes. If there are p2w full-VIP players in the room, the round almost always lasts the full 2.5 minutes. So for an average round of 1.5 minutes and 9-round games, we have: 33×9×1.5 = 445.5 minutes = 7 hours and 25.5 minutes.

Mission #6 can be completed alongside Mission #2, so I'm not counting it either.

So in grand total, we need to play a whopping 1445.5 minutes which is 24 hours and 5.5 minutes, so you're basically asking for a FULL day of non-stop playing for just one ribbon. And that time does not even include the time needed to find or create the necessary rooms, wait for people to join, compensate for potential server errors (which there are a ton), so long story short, whoever came up with this event needs to retake the math class in primary school.
    I like that in snd mission when they understand that they will lose they instantly leaves the room and the number of players is not enough to count the mission. 

> community: make affordable missions
    > GMs: haha, ZP go brrrrrrrrrrrrr 
  • Okay, the developers/GMs/marketing team or whoever is behind these events are completely out of touch with the game, so let me break this down for you.

Mission #1: 33 Games of Hide and Seek. If you've played this mode you will know that games are SUPER long, with a single round sometimes lasting close to 10 mintues! But for the time being, let's assume that a game will last an average of 15 minutes (which it almost never does). So 15×33 = 445 minutes = 7 hours and 25 minutes. We are only getting started ...

I'm ignoring Mission #2 because 1 hour of gameplay per day is by all means managable.

Mission #3: 33 games in any Zombie Mode. The key here is that it can be ANY Zombie Mode - which basically means Fatal Canyon on Easy mode, so let's say best case scenario it's 5 minutes per game. So 5×33 = 115 minutes = 1 hour and 55 minutes.

Mission #4: 33 wins in Ghost Mode, Ghost S&D or Shadow EM. So I guess it was not enough for them to ask for 33 games here; they want 33 WINS! Which if we assume a win rate of 75% (3 wins per 4 games - a near impossible scenario unless you are a GM prodigy) means that you're gonna have to play 44 games. If each game is a 5-round minimum, we are looking for an easy 10 minutes here (prossibly even more) so here we have: 44×10 = 440 minutes = 7 hours and 20 minutes.

Mission #5: 33 games of Mutation Mode. Here, games last a minimum of 9 rounds, with an average round lasting 1.5 minutes. If there are p2w full-VIP players in the room, the round almost always lasts the full 2.5 minutes. So for an average round of 1.5 minutes and 9-round games, we have: 33×9×1.5 = 445.5 minutes = 7 hours and 25.5 minutes.

Mission #6 can be completed alongside Mission #2, so I'm not counting it either.

So in grand total, we need to play a whopping 1445.5 minutes which is 24 hours and 5.5 minutes, so you're basically asking for a FULL day of non-stop playing for just one ribbon. And that time does not even include the time needed to find or create the necessary rooms, wait for people to join, compensate for potential server errors (which there are a ton), so long story short, whoever came up with this event needs to retake the math class in primary school.
    welp i have completed all the tasks... on 1 day and your predicted was right...
  • Thank you Gonikku for pointing it out. This event is crazy. Good luck to whoever wants to try lol 😂

• Exorcise the Horde: Contribute to the community goal by getting at least 66 Zombie kills and clearing at least 6 games in order to receive the 10 Witchcraft Crates. The mission will only be accomplished for everyone if the community reach at least 9 million Zombie kills and 9,999 games are completed.
     Can you be more specific z8games? i did ton of zombie game and nothing in showing in this part of the challenge, is this a special map or something i'm missing because you are giving the info nowhere, iff its a special map or mode. say it
  • Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

Gm have an empty crate for you.

• Attention Mercenaries,

This Halloween, there are a lot of spooky and scary games that await you! So it's time to get ready for the Grave Games!

Grave Games will be held from  October 21st until 31st, with spooky missions as below:

Seek the Horror: Complete 33 games in Hide & Seek mode to get 10 Halloween Collection Crates. Minimum 4 Players in the room.

Witching Hour: Play at least 1 hour each day during the event and you will receive 10 Halloween 2015 Crates.

Rise of the Dead: Complete 33 Zombie Mode Games, in either ZM1, ZM2, ZM3 or ZMX (Death Rally will not count) and obtain 10 Spellbound Crates. Minimum 4 Players in the room.

Ghost Town: Win 33 games in Ghost Mode, Ghost S&D or Shadow Elimination Mode for 10 Beasts of Prey Crates. Minimum of 6 Players in room.

Monster Mash: Complete 33 games of any Mutation Modes to get 10 Oriental Dragon Crates. Minimum of 6 Players in room.

Exorcise the Horde: Contribute to the community goal by getting at least 66 Zombie kills and clearing at least 6 games in order to receive the 10 Witchcraft Crates. The mission will only be accomplished for everyone if the community reach at least 9 million Zombie kills and 9,999 games are completed.

If you finish all 6 objectives, including the Community Goal, you will receive the Grave Games Ribbon besides all 60 mentioned crates

Remember that games must be completed and Password Protected Rooms will not count. For this event in particular, each objective has a minimum amount of players required per room, please keep it in mind as a bigger team is better to fight scary monsters.

Check your progress in the Event Page HERE.

NOTE: The Ribbon and the earned crates will be delivered during the following 48 hours after the Event finishes.

Enjoy The Games!
    CrossFire Team.

Holy pumpkin!! That's a lot