Game full of bugs and gm's went to weekend

SuperHeroGR
edited October 2022 in CrossFire Support
the game is unplayble 

there was an update just a day ago and nothnig was fixed

bugs and errors everywhere and gm's went to weekend to play pubg

- ranked not work
- -20 points half of sd rooms for 3 months already and 3 updates and notihng fixe;d with with problem
- there is a bug on hmx since yesterday patch,every second round the weapon stack and we cant switch wepaons from mg to pistol of from sniper to knife and it occur for half of the game time.
- sound bug since yesterday,with the 'jump' button,every time that jump it make sound,even if we bhop it make sound,how people supposed play ghost mode now??
- also some public rooms crash just as ranked rooms.
- this forum engine is  sad,80% of the day we can't even get to it to read events and annucmetns,make new forums.

there was an update just yesterday,and except than add 10 zp crates nothing was fixed and only added moreee problems.

Comments

• The jump sound has completely ruined Ghost Mode.....I only really play CF for GM.....(RIP?)

Updates should only be released on a Monday......then spend a few days fixing the mess before the weekend.
  • The jump sound has completely ruined Ghost Mode.....I only really play CF for GM.....(RIP?)

Updates should only be released on a Monday......then spend a few days fixing the mess before the weekend.
    lmao

I gave that title and type the thread on this way because it's the only way to get their attention and get things actually being handled faster.many people including me are planning to play on the weekend,especially now at the holidays season,and would love to see some of the issues fixed for make the game somewhat playable as soon as possible as no one 'wants to wait another 4 days' without be able to play at the only days that we have free time as the game not working properly, until they back from a break.

But it does flattering to see an actual gm creating an alt especially for comment on this thread,I'm blush
  • #The issue on hmx is not random like "half of the game"- it has something to do with the ammo box/weapon box that appears every now and then.onse a player walked through one of those boxes they can't switch weapons until the next round.

#The rank sd - personally I play only the daily task (2 games win streak or whatever it is ),for the coin rewards.I don't see much of a reason to play ranked as there are no rewards for honor or master rank for more than 6 seasons,so if people are not plannig to go for be one of those 'top 100' for that card knife,then there is not much of a difference if they finish the season as platina or mythical(if people play there 'for themselves' or 'because what else should we play',it also ok).

• [MOD]ShadowRo
    edited October 2022
    1. GM are not devs, so they can't fix game issues anyway.
    2. Support work schedule is from monday to friday , 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM server time: 
     https://support.z8games.com/us/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/267/1/why-hasnt-a-gm-answered-my-ticket
    3. For every game problem you encounter please send a support ticket, this will help support to better poke devs for a fix.
    Gamer since 1997
This discussion has been closed.